How fast do these get?

JBird

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Hey all -- I got caught completely off guard by a TRX yesterday and I wanted to learn what they're capable of. I have a Mustang that's supercharged, pullied, E85, etc and the truck next to me and I were even through a few gears. We were both rolling so I know what the other outcome would've been 😂

Anyway, I'm super impressed by it and was just hoping to learn what it takes to get one to that level so I can replan my next purchase. Thanks in advance!

Mine will run 10.5s on slicks. Really didn’t take much to get there. E85, pullies, injectors, tune, headers, chiller..

That's quick, but how fast is it?

Oh, not very fast…
IMG_3360.jpeg

My best 1/4 is 10.38 @ 130mph

Hey all -- I got caught completely off guard by a TRX yesterday and I wanted to learn what they're capable of. I have a Mustang that's supercharged, pullied, E85, etc and the truck next to me and I were even through a few gears. We were both rolling so I know what the other outcome would've been 😂

Anyway, I'm super impressed by it and was just hoping to learn what it takes to get one to that level so I can replan my next purchase. Thanks in advance!
If you have an S550 I have to assume you are north of 750-850whp with those mods.
For a trx to keep up from a roll is pretty impressive. Almost impossible to find out the mods to his but it 100% couldn’t be stock.

Are the dials blue like that default or was it a setting?
It’s one of the settings that you can use. I go through phases where I will change the display just to see something different.

You can set it through the cluster and then there’s different back grounds you can select through the stereo that will affect how the cluster looks as well.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back