RAM TRXs with Bed Caps, Let's See Them!

I actually did and then cancelled. I’m still undecided on lifting the front so not clear on the rear. As of now I have the cap and decked so the eibach rears have me sitting perfect.
I’m in the same boat. I actually have bnib front 1.6 springs. I’ve had them for several months now in storage. Can’t seem to make up my mind on which one to go with. Spacers or air bags.

Currently siting leveled as well.

Pics of this setup?
I actually don’t have any pictures of it after the eibach install. I’m about to take off the cap and put it in storage so my factory springs might be going back on soon.

I actually don’t have any pictures of it after the eibach install. I’m about to take off the cap and put it in storage so my factory springs might be going back on soon.
Nah just the decked with topper/cab if uve got some shots. Ive got a decked otw

Those I have

Attachments

• IMG_5560.jpeg
    IMG_5560.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5562.jpeg
    IMG_5562.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 40
I absolutely love the decked system, not as in love with the topper but that will be coming off and only put back on for camping trips or other necessities.

Attachments

• IMG_5769.jpeg
    IMG_5769.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5630.jpeg
    IMG_5630.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5580.jpeg
    IMG_5580.jpeg
    426.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5561.jpeg
    IMG_5561.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 56
Topper looks pretty good tho man! We hate the way most toppers look so we went a different route. We have no space to store a solid topper like that either so we went with the new cab high Flated topper. Looks ok but stows away in a backpack when not using (300+ days/year). Should be here Wednesday

I love toppers but only on trucks that have beds that are a little longer. I know the bed length is setup for offroading and stuff but a standard 6'4" would be nice with a shell. My old 97 12v cummins has a long bed with a shell and it's the ideal camping rig.

Topper looks pretty good tho man! We hate the way most toppers look so we went a different route. We have no space to store a solid topper like that either so we went with the new cab high Flated topper. Looks ok but stows away in a backpack when not using (300+ days/year). Should be here Wednesday
Thank you - I think it looks pretty good although I’m not a fan of toppers. There are probably about 20-30 days a year where it will be necessary so I don’t want to leave it on all year. The decked system comes in handy almost daily for me. Just this morning driving into down I pulled my drawer open to get some recovery gear twice. I had to pull two vehicles out of deep snow filled ditches and it was nice to have everything organized and easily accessible.

Back