RAM TRX CONQUERS NC JEEP BADGE OF HONOR (8 VIDS POSTED)

broke a video of Daniel climb into several parts to try and upload. Lets see how it goes.

Attachments

• IMG_8544.mov
    54.4 MB
Last edited:
thx man. The amount of people that stopped in pure awe was priceless. There were about 30-40 people that went up to take a look at the Daniel climb and turned around. They were driving mostly Wranglers too but some RZRs turned around as well. It was no joke. I'll try and post some videos up soon.

P.S. my truck is well over 8000lbs with me, my neighbor & kid & our gear in it. We're about 1k+ over Rivian weight and closing in on Hummer EV lolol
Good lord, yall are faaaaat ;)

haha no doubt. Truck & pilot are Ready for armageddon
I had to really slim down the gear I carry once we got a Wrangler. Pretty much bare minimum but still have everything needed to bail us out. We just can't take any thing to wear except what we have on. It's crazy because in the TRX I have two of the largest Craftsman totes, 2 large Milwaukee toolboxes, IceCo fridge and about 6 suitcases and everything is full. Also two dog crates and my wife. The dogs are under 5 lbs each but they have special crates that require seatbelts so they take a lot of room.

Part 8 (FINAL PART OF DANIEL CLIMB)
That is one of the things I dislike about crawling the TRX, you can't see anything over the hood or out the doors. I have been in a lot of situations where I just hope I'm on the trail when it goes over a peak. I wish people could see how steep you are on these videos. That trail look perfect for the TRX but no telling what you had to get through first.

The ability of the truck amazes me everytime. Last week, when I was on some very chunky level 3 and 4 trails, I watched a group of several decked out Land Rovers and Tacos go before me and were spinning out and sliding backwards a lot. I swear to God, my tires didn't slip whatsoever. I really need to take some pictures or videos of mine in the rough stuff, I tend to just drive during those times and then wish I had of captured it after the fact.

That is one of the things I dislike about crawling the TRX, you can't see anything over the hood or out the doors. I have been in a lot of situations where I just hope I'm on the trail when it goes over a peak. I wish people could see how steep you are on these videos. That trail look perfect for the TRX but no telling what you had to get through first.

The ability of the truck amazes me everytime. Last week, when I was on some very chunky level 3 and 4 trails, I watched a group of several decked out Land Rovers and Tacos go before me and were spinning out and sliding backwards a lot. I swear to God, my tires didn't slip whatsoever. I really need to take some pictures or videos of mine in the rough stuff, I tend to just drive during those times and then wish I had of captured it after the fact.
Def hard to spot lines & video & drive lol.

Braver than I'll ever be. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man! It definitely requires the right level of giving 0 FU@KS. Truth be told i do still give a few FU@KS lol but far less than most. There are only a few of us out there with that mentality but boy do we have fun out there @ParadigmDawg

Thanks man! It definitely requires the right level of giving 0 FU@KS. Truth be told i do still give a few FU@KS lol but far less than most. There are only a few of us out there with that mentality but boy do we have fun out there @ParadigmDawg
Hey, don't tag me, I don't like doing this crap but something is wrong with my brain.

The day I got on the 50'' trail, that caused most of my damage was because of a stupid trail sign that said " Roller Coaster", I knew I shouldn't try it but I couldn't stop myself. Boy was it fun until it wasn't.

Last week, the guy I was wheeling with said, "well, that's about all we can do out here". I knew Milo's loop was nasty and that we shouldn't do it but the first thing that popped out of my mouth was " I think we will be totally fine on Milo's loop". I mean, neither one of us died so that is being "totally fine", correct?

The trip before that was just a sight seeing trip in the forest. We were at a landmark and when we were about to leave, I checked ONx and noticed we were right on top of the K-Trail. You know, it's the one that every says to stay off of now because it is obstructed and not maintained any longer. I read about it that morning and even told my wife there was no way we were going there. Once I saw we were right on top of it, I said let's just drive a few yards down it and look at it. 6 hours later we popped out the other end. Yep, people were right, don't do that trail.

See, there is something wrong with me.

Yea they should rename those trails to something more menacing like Skullcrusher or Tireshredder lolol. Same thing with Uwharrie though - how hard could "little daniel" be lolol. Turns out to be the hardest part of the Jeep badge of honor trail LMFAO

Yea they should rename those trails to something more menacing like Skullcrusher or Tireshredder lolol. Same thing with Uwharrie though - how hard could "little daniel" be lolol. Turns out to be the hardest part of the Jeep badge of honor trail LMFAO
Yep Daniel is much worse than Dickey Bell but not a badge of honor trail. Weird

Same thing at Windrock. Trail 26 was relatively easy except the drop-in at the start. Trail 11 had way more challenging obstacles but no badge. I know they have different ratings for different BOH trails (some easier than others) but definitely think Daniel was more deserving of the badge at Uwharrie.

I don't understand the ratings. There are a couple of BOH trails at Hot Springs that are easier than some of the level 3 trails there.

At Bridgeport Adventure Park, which is the closest trails to me, All you have to do is enter the gates and you qualify for a BOA. If you were so inclined, you could just drive up to the picnic area, eat lunch and go back to the gate and qualify. That being said, their mud pits are 6ft deep and it's always mudding with some weird mud that is like dirty concrete that you can never wash off you truck. Maybe they assume, if you make it back out of there, you should qualify.

Here is a crappy video out there. I only posted it because it was cracking me up that he was blaming his wife on some lines.

I don't understand the ratings. There are a couple of BOH trails at Hot Springs that are easier than some of the level 3 trails there.

At Bridgeport Adventure Park, which is the closest trails to me, All you have to do is enter the gates and you qualify for a BOA. If you were so inclined, you could just drive up to the picnic area, eat lunch and go back to the gate and qualify. That being said, their mud pits are 6ft deep and it's always mudding with some weird mud that is like dirty concrete that you can never wash off you truck. Maybe they assume, if you make it back out of there, you should qualify.

Here is a crappy video out there. I only posted it because it was cracking me up that he was blaming his wife on some lines.
Took the family for lunch in the TRX there recently for the first time. Didn't do too much other than the main tracks and quarries. Think I'll take my ATV there soon for more fun.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back