PA/MD TRX Owners?

MCKIM

TRX Member
Reaction score
Keep me posted if you get any updates from them regarding your truck. Curious on how they handle everything.
The salesman emailed me today and supposedly the truck has shipped and is due sometime the week of the 22nd. I asked him to make sure they go over the truck thoroughly when it comes in. I’ll let you know if any of this ends up being accurate.

SeanLynch735

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Durango RT
The salesman emailed me today and supposedly the truck has shipped and is due sometime the week of the 22nd. I asked him to make sure they go over the truck thoroughly when it comes in. I’ll let you know if any of this ends up being accurate.
Yes please keep me posted. Not sure if you have bought any vehicles from this dealership. I live close by and they do have a very good service department.

G Man

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Challenger SRT 392
I bought mine at Reedman Toll. Pete Conti was great to deal with and I picked it up the day after it was delivered.
My salesman is Bob Nieves seems like nice guy and been keeping me updated.
Currently in “I” status

jpscottpe

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford F150
Current Ride #2
Audi SQ5, Audi S5
My salesman is Bob Nieves seems like nice guy and been keeping me updated.
Currently in “I” status
Mine took one week to arrive after it left the plant.

SeanLynch735

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Durango RT
Any update on if your truck is getting delivered this week?

trxvet

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi RSQ8, Lexus GX
I am in State College. Waiting for July to order a 2022. Hopefully all the issues settle down by then.

Classic777

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
I ordered mine from Deihl in Pittsburg. I live in MD. Mine is built and is in shipping as of yesterday.

Wicked1320

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Bryan K Miller
Current Ride
2017 ram 2500 cummins-2019 Redeye
I ordered mine from Deihl in Pittsburg. I live in MD. Mine is built and is in shipping as of yesterday.
Just wondering.., is there a reason you went to Pittsburgh for yours? I lived in Western Pa for 40 years before moving to the Eastern shore 5 years ago.

Classic777

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Just wondering.., is there a reason you went to Pittsburgh for yours? I lived in Western Pa for 40 years before moving to the Eastern shore 5 years ago.
Once I realized last August that no dealers on the shore had an allocation I put a post up on the FB group and it was the first to reply and be willing to sell me one at msrp. So I went with them. I ordered on 8/24. Its being shipped to the dealer this week. So I am hoping for this Sat for picking it up.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com