PA/MD TRX Owners?

malcolmpless

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up my LE yesterday! I'm down in south central PA, anyone nearby?

Attachments

• 20210210_150031.jpg
    20210210_150031.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 156
Hey guys, just picked up my LE yesterday! I'm down in south central PA, anyone nearby?
Did you get that From Reedman? If so, I got the call for that one! I have mine coming from NY though.

Did you get that From Reedman? If so, I got the call for that one! I have mine coming from NY though.
I got it from down in North Carolina. The guy who ordered it fell through, his financing didn't work out. I'm the lucky one they called first after he left!

I’m in the Harrisburg area and I ordered from a dealer in Downingtown. Only giving them two more weeks until I cancel though

I am in Skippack Pa. near King of Prussia
Waiting on Launch Edition.
It’s built and waiting on Window Sticker

Macungie Pa, built and no sticker yesterday, Rothrock Motors

Damn farther along than me. We ordered from the same dealership. I ordered 1-8 and in D status. Not a LE obviously. Who’s your salesman?
I’m working with Steve Warwick. He’s been about as helpful as he can be throughout this debacle but can be pretty flakey about returning calls. Can you blame him though? I wouldn’t want to answer either if RAM kept me in the dark either

I’m working with Steve Warwick. He’s been about as helpful as he can be throughout this debacle but can be pretty flakey about returning calls. Can you blame him though? I wouldn’t want to answer either if RAM kept me in the dark either
Keep me posted if you get any updates from them regarding your truck. Curious on how they handle everything.

Back