Offroad trail guides / maps

tungs10

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for resources, especially in the South West, for off road trails that can handle a Rebel and TRX. Something that maybe tells the difficulty and other details. I'd hate to find myself on a trail that was too narrow for this lovely beast.
I saw offroadguide.com but they don't even list RAM as a vehicle so I imagine that's not the place to look.

Thanks

Hi All,

I'm looking for resources, especially in the South West, for off road trails that can handle a Rebel and TRX. Something that maybe tells the difficulty and other details. I'd hate to find myself on a trail that was too narrow for this lovely beast.
I saw offroadguide.com but they don't even list RAM as a vehicle so I imagine that's not the place to look.

Thanks
Would recommend taking the truck somewhere off-road with wide open spaces so you can comfortably get familiar with the truck before committing to any off-road gnarly trail riding.

In Colorado we have awesome sand dunes to play in, then when you’re comfortable we have plenty of Rocky Mountain off-road trail/rock riding.

Have fun and be safe!

Found this pic on IG. I see the shifter so not a TRX but interesting to see offroad pages..

TRX55.jpg

That would be so awesome. I've owned about four Rams and all seemed to have the ability to have apps but other than weather, gas of movies ... nothing useful.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back