DEAL Offer now closed @dealerinsider

Sounds like Chapman’s is about a week delay between the trucks arriving and closing. That’s not too bad considering how many they have
The problem is that a lot of out of towners come Fri/Sat & there’s only so many sales people. Finance manager told me for the past few weeks they’re filled from open to close with appointments on the weekend.

How long are you guys waiting from it getting to the Dealer Lot -> Call from Sales Manager for Paperwork -> Pickup

How long are you guys waiting from it getting to the Dealer Lot -> Call from Sales Manager for Paperwork -> Pickup
Took me a week start to finish.
Emailed late last Friday
Took care of financing immediately
Exchanged a few emails. Heard from my sales rep Tuesday
Schedule pick up on Wednesday
I picked up in person today.

Especially if you are within a 25 mile radius of the Taconic Pkwy.

TRX looks great.
Ha. Know what you’re saying. But I’m down state. Pretty sure the average speed once I hit Staten Island was about 30-35

I'm in Florida so I have to wait for papers to sign and then send them back, but like Chris mentioned I have to make my appointment on a Saturday, I'm hoping March 6 to pick it up and drive it all the way to Florida

I know its probably been mentioned 246,000 times, but how long are yall waiting on recent deliveries and being contacted. Mines finally shipped and Ashlie said they are going in order with trucks delivered to letting customers pick them up and they have over 150 😯 sooo…next year? Wonder how many trucks they move a day average? Mine finally made it on the train, but may have another wait. I get it, they are busy. I’ve been waiting since August so just excited now.

I know its probably been mentioned 246,000 times, but how long are yall waiting on recent deliveries and being contacted. Mines finally shipped and Ashlie said they are going in order with trucks delivered to letting customers pick them up and they have over 150 😯 sooo…next year? Wonder how many trucks they move a day average? Mine finally made it on the train, but may have another wait. I get it, they are busy. I’ve been waiting since August so just excited now.
I was notified on 2/10 and picked it up on 2/18.

I know on Saturdays there pretty busy with out of town people and if you pick a Saturday it might extend your wait time. If you’re able, do a Thursday and enjoy a long weekend!

Reactions: ALJ
Mine arrived on 2/7. Will be ready for pickup tomorrow. It took a few weeks.

@916ghost has your TRX been delivered to your home yet? If I remember correctly, you were having it shipped by someone besides Stopwatch. How did that go?

Back