DEAL Offer now closed @dealerinsider

Anybody know who controls how and when the truck gets transported from Twin oaks to Chapman?

Anybody know who controls how and when the truck gets transported from Twin oaks to Chapman?

It took my truck 4 weeks to get to Chapman.....and 3 weeks until they started the paperwork process.....they have over 150 vehicles on the lot for delivery....

It took my truck 4 weeks to get to Chapman.....and 3 weeks until they started the paperwork process.....they have over 150 vehicles on the lot for delivery....
4 weeks total from stellantis plant to chapman or 4 weeks from twin oaks to chapman?

4 weeks total from stellantis plant to chapman or 4 weeks from twin oaks to chapman?

To be honest I have no idea....I should have been more specific....It was roughly 4 weeks WS to Chapman.....

To be honest I have no idea....I should have been more specific....It was roughly 4 weeks WS to Chapman.....
oh I'm 7 weeks now from WS to sitting at twin oaks, eta moved forward another 2 weeks today, so looks like I may be 12 weeks from WS to pickup if I'm lucky

Yea that’s a brutal wait!
Yes built in 3 weeks, shipping 3 months, LOL, I should not complain with all those waiting since last yr!

yes I emailed chapman today for update and they said 4/1 to 4/15
Crazy, every Friday the date gets moved out. Is this your 4th shipping window now?

Crazy, every Friday the date gets moved out. Is this your 4th shipping window now?
Yes , funny thing is when I ask for update it keeps getting moved and the window of update starts with the date I ask them.....
asked for update on 3/15 ..... they said 3/15 to 3/28
asked for update on 3/26.... they said 3/26 to 4/7
asked for update on 4/1 ... they said 4/1 to 4/15

Yes , funny thing is when I ask for update it keeps getting moved and the window of update starts with the date I ask them.....
At this rate, there is not going to be any more space at Twin Oaks for vehicles to be unloaded and parked! Wonder if there is any intentions of ever delivering them to Chapman?

Sent you a PM

I have one sitting at Twin Oaks too that I ordered on 8/20/21. I spend this much on a fucking truck I expect a good experience. This has been such a clusterfuck all the way through. Delays at every step. Can’t even get the truck the final 35 miles to the dealership

Mine is sitting at twin oaks as well, ordered in August, been at twin oaks since 3/11. Now I need to let it sit at the dealer for 3 weeks before I can pick it up? Customer service doesn’t exist anymore. I want this truck so badly, so I’ll put up with this crap, but I’ll remember.

Is Twin Oaks railyard enclosed and secured area?

When I was waiting for mine they were getting four loads a day with usually two trx trucks per load. I’ve also seen one truck with three trx’s on it but it was only a single decker. Mine is the one in the middle 0E36F3DA-545E-4B70-8B61-9068AE32DAE5.jpeg

Last update I had was an ETA of 3/21. I'm assuming it didn't arrive but who knows if they've got a backlog of trucks. One good thing is that since I had no idea I had a WS until a few of weeks ago it doesn't feel like it's been in transit for almost 6 weeks.

Back