New wheels and tires for the TRX

Did you do something with your lights? Feel like yours look even cooler than the normal ones please let me know if you did and wouldn’t mind shooting over where I could buy those. Very nice touches!!!
I’m just using the Tazer and have all front lights changed to Amber. It is a setting in the Tazer that is pretty cool.
Bill

What is the ride like on 22's? Considering them myself but unsure if it will alter the handling dramatically. How much is the speedo off with them and the 37" tires, still about 3mph?

What is the ride like on 22's? Considering them myself but unsure if it will alter the handling dramatically. How much is the speedo off with them and the 37" tires, still about 3mph?
I think the ride is fine, and I adjusted my speedo with the Tazer when I put in 37" tires.
Bill

Screenshot 2024-04-18 125010.png

I’m just using the Tazer and have all front lights changed to Amber. It is a setting in the Tazer that is pretty cool.
Bill
Nice thanks for the reply, sorry I’m a contractor by trade but have zero experience as a mechanic or with vehicles in general beyond the basics like changing a tire/oil/etc lol. I did some googling and I’m guessing you mean the Tazer DT OB2 device? If that’s able to do that without actually having to buy more lights that pretty damn badass NGL, thanks for the feedback!

Nice thanks for the reply, sorry I’m a contractor by trade but have zero experience as a mechanic or with vehicles in general beyond the basics like changing a tire/oil/etc lol. I did some googling and I’m guessing you mean the Tazer DT OB2 device? If that’s able to do that without actually having to buy more lights that pretty damn badass NGL, thanks for the feedback!
Yes the Tazer DT. And yes if you buy that you can do a lot with it. I use the amber lights all the time, I also use the auto fold in for the mirrors on shut off of the truck, and I also use the brake light flash 3 times before solid brake lights come on to give people behind you more notice that you are braking. That’s pretty much all I use it for as well as changing my tire size after the 37’s went on.
Bill

Yes the Tazer DT. And yes if you buy that you can do a lot with it. I use the amber lights all the time, I also use the auto fold in for the mirrors on shut off of the truck, and I also use the brake light flash 3 times before solid brake lights come on to give people behind you more notice that you are braking. That’s pretty much all I use it for as well as changing my tire size after the 37’s went on.
Bill
Bill, are your parking sensors working with the change in tire size with the Tazer? Dozens of threads on the inability to change above 35s and maintain functionality of the parking sensors. Unless of course you don’t have the sensors….

Bill, are your parking sensors working with the change in tire size with the Tazer? Dozens of threads on the inability to change above 35s and maintain functionality of the parking sensors. Unless of course you don’t have the sensors….
My sensors don’t work anymore since installing the Eibach pro lift springs and with the 37’s. I wish there was a way to get them working again but haven’t seen any way to do it.
Bill

My sensors don’t work anymore since installing the Eibach pro lift springs and with the 37’s. I wish there was a way to get them working again but haven’t seen any way to do it.
Bill
It’s not the springs, it’s the recalibration. No fix for it

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back