HDMLNIUM

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 Ram TRX level 2 nicely equipped
Current Ride #2
2017 BMW R1200 GSA
I thought I would share how my truck looks now after putting on the Vossen wheels and 37x13.5x22’s on her yesterday.
Stock suspension right now but I did order the 1.6” Eibach pro front springs yesterday and can’t wait for them to get here so I can get them installed and then get her aligned. Only seems to rub a bit when backing up with the wheels turned a decent amount. I have 2 of my factory wheels and tires in the bed for a little extra weight to get the back down a little which I think raises the front a little bit. Happy with the new to me set up.
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpeg
    IMG_0573.jpeg
    674.1 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    648 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0575.jpeg
    IMG_0575.jpeg
    648.2 KB · Views: 454
Love your set up dude! How wide are the rims, 10" ?

Did you have to use the hub rings? Did Vossen send them with the rings or did you have to buy them separately?

I bought them used off a forum member here. No hub rings they fit perfectly.
Bill

Thanks for that info Bill. I'm going with 22×10 Vossen's this spring and trying to do my homework. I've read on other posts where members are using the plastic and/or aluminum rings with the rims on the TRX. I was originally going to get 35 Nitto Reacons but now after seeing your set up I'm really liking how the 37's fill up the wheel well. Ugh man first world problems.

Cheers, Bob

Adding a few more pictures with a little better light. Still not the best pictures but I gave it a shot
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    499 KB · Views: 242
Looks great I had a 19 Limited in granite, I wanted blue for my TRX but hydro is just too light with all that metallic so I went with granite again. Now if patriot blue was available that would be a whole different story :)

Looking good Bill!!!!!
Thanks again for everything Martin, you made my week for sure. Very happy with them, they only seem to rub a little when I'm backing up but I order the front springs the other day so as soon as they show up I can get them installed and get a proper alignment.
Bill

Did you have to use the hub rings? Did Vossen send them with the rings or did you have to buy them separately?
I was wrong about the hub rings on the Vossen wheels. I had the front wheels back off tonight when the new Eibach pro front springs went on. I’m not sure if the hub rings are from Vossen or not but they do have hub rings.
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0607.jpeg
    IMG_0607.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 65
I was wrong about the hub rings on the Vossen wheels. I had the front wheels back off tonight when the new Eibach pro front springs went on. I’m not sure if the hub rings are from Vossen or not but they do have hub rings.
Bill
Thanks for posting your new findings Bill. I think I'll order a set of rings with the rims anyways just incase.

Thanks for posting your new findings Bill. I think I'll order a set of rings with the rims anyways just incase.
Pretty sure the Vossen come made for the TRX and they are like that from the factory. I was inquiring with them and that’s the info I received from them

Pretty sure the Vossen come made for the TRX and they are like that from the factory. I was inquiring with them and that’s the info I received from them
I've read where some have used the rings and others that haven't. The one place I'm looking to order the rims from have the option to add the rings and black lug nuts to the package deal. That's even after entering all the vehicle info for compatability. I'm not sure what to think now lol??

Would you mind posting the wheel model number or name as well as the springs part numbers?

22" Vossen Satin Black HF6-4 with 37 13.5 x 22 General MT X3 Tires. The springs are the Eibach pro 1.6” leveling springs. I don’t have the part number for the springs but I ordered them through Nick797 which is pretty much where I have ordered everything else that I bought for my truck.​

Bill

22" Vossen Satin Black HF6-4 with 37 13.5 x 22 General MT X3 Tires. The springs are the Eibach pro 1.6” leveling springs. I don’t have the part number for the springs but I ordered them through Nick797 which is pretty much where I have ordered everything else that I bought for my truck.​

Bill
Awesome, thank you!

I thought I would share how my truck looks now after putting on the Vossen wheels and 37x13.5x22’s on her yesterday.
Stock suspension right now but I did order the 1.6” Eibach pro front springs yesterday and can’t wait for them to get here so I can get them installed and then get her aligned. Only seems to rub a bit when backing up with the wheels turned a decent amount. I have 2 of my factory wheels and tires in the bed for a little extra weight to get the back down a little which I think raises the front a little bit. Happy with the new to me set up.
Bill
Did you do something with your lights? Feel like yours look even cooler than the normal ones please let me know if you did and wouldn’t mind shooting over where I could buy those. Very nice touches!!!

Back