NEW New Product Launch: A-Pillar Light Kit Pre-Order Sale!

Great news for all that have been waiting for our A-Pillar light kit! We finally have them back from powder coat and will start shipping them out today! For those of you that pre-ordered, even more good news for you as you will be receiving amber covers for free and a limited edition BrawlerFab tumbler with your order!

Thank you for patiently waiting for your BrawlerFab A-Pillar light kits! We are truly proud of these as they do not have the inherent issues some of the competition mounts have like interference with the drivers side wipers or causing your hood to be preloaded and popped up.

035FB1AB-F7C2-4A5A-90B9-ABC814E3C510.jpeg

Attachments

• 676AF460-FB69-4B6D-A2F9-595E4E5C1304.jpeg
    676AF460-FB69-4B6D-A2F9-595E4E5C1304.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 14
@DIABLOPOWER702 do you have more pictures you can post of the A-Pillar lights? Maybe a pic from the driver seat. I like the idea of these lights, but I'm concerned about the glare on the hood. I had a set on my Raptor, and I got a lot of glare on the hood (to be honest, they were cheap lights).
I’ll answer your concerns.

These lights are spots that were designed for this specific location and do not promote glare on the hood. They are also side shooters and actually throw light outboard as well. If that’s not enough, we designed out mounts to position the light further outboard than our competitors mounts and also the fact that our hoods have the plastic vents on the outboard section of the hood, there is literally no glare with our setup.

Is there a recommendation for lights or are they packaged in w the mounts?

Link to the product?

Thank you sir!

I’ll answer your concerns.

These lights are spots that were designed for this specific location and do not promote glare on the hood. They are also side shooters and actually throw light outboard as well. If that’s not enough, we designed out mounts to position the light further outboard than our competitors mounts and also the fact that our hoods have the plastic vents on the outboard section of the hood, there is literally no glare with our setup.
@Boosted thank you for the reply. I was just curious what @DIABLOPOWER702's thoughts were? He's obviously a fan of exterior illumination like I am! 😂

@Boosted can the lights be ran with the yellow covers on? Or is there a concern about heat that could melt the covers?

@Boosted can the lights be ran with the yellow covers on? Or is there a concern about heat that could melt the covers?
Yes, the covers are designed to be run with or without the lights 9n.

@DIABLOPOWER702 do you have more pictures you can post of the A-Pillar lights? Maybe a pic from the driver seat. I like the idea of these lights, but I'm concerned about the glare on the hood. I had a set on my Raptor, and I got a lot of glare on the hood (to be honest, they were cheap lights).
Hey @04Ram2500Hemi There is glare if you run them with the Amber covers. Without them, it’s perfect.

The first picture is the Rigid A-Pilar lights, and the M&R bar (Amber)

Any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Matt

68191B34-EC64-49F6-8EC1-E53801DFEF40.jpeg
2D901D10-65CF-4303-9A36-6C0AF583A0A3.jpeg
Did

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back