New England (NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, ME)

Central 44 Raynham is a hike for me.

Any recommendations for reputable service (Oil changes, maintenance) dealers in metro west?

The closest ones to me are:
- Acton (5.4mi)
- Lawless (Woburn 7mi)
- McGovern (Newton 11mi)
- 495 (Lowell 9.9 mi)
- Colonial (Hudson 15mi)
- Allen Mello (Nashua 18mi)
Bump... Anyone have positive feedback for service at these dealerships? Looking for a closer place for maintenance the knows these hellcats well!

2021 TRX,Litchfield Maine

Attachments

• 84890FC5-5CC5-47CF-8CC2-226A3F3CF70C.jpeg
    84890FC5-5CC5-47CF-8CC2-226A3F3CF70C.jpeg
    498.9 KB · Views: 14
Finally! You’ll be able to install that diamondback in no-time.

I just got back from KY tonight with mine. I’m loving it so far! Just need to get a Tonneau 😂

Finally! You’ll be able to install that diamondback in no-time.

I just got back from KY tonight with mine. I’m loving it so far! Just need to get a Tonneau 😂

Glad to hear you made it back safe, enjoyed reading your initial impressions.

Can’t wait to get mine 👍

Check pricing with JustBoltOns first and last. I had a great experience with them.
I’ve been Messaging Johnny. Just waiting to hear back from him (hopefully today).

Poor guy has been dealing with my indecisiveness the last few weeks.

Retrax, Lomax, Extang, Sentry…. I go in circles, lol.

Hi All, I am sure those that monitor the forum like I do realize my TRX arrived!!

If you are like me, ordered one - but haven’t seen one, or want to go for a ride - I am open for a meet up.

While a nice gesture I would be careful about meeting random people for a ride in your new truck. I can just see the news story now…..

Anyone not prepared to properly vet a forum member in a new vehicle, while be it at a local PD department, or through some other means would be stupid - I agree.

Not extending the offer to any random person, just saying it would be great to meet with people who have received orders, or are about to in the area.
I can tell you are a good dude. It is a nice offer you are extending. On this forum people have made a lot of good friends this way I’m sure. Don’t hurt to be careful though. I used to fish in New Bedford, and I got to say some parts of mass are fuckn scatchy

Anyone not prepared to properly vet a forum member in a new vehicle, while be it at a local PD department, or through some other means would be stupid - I agree.

Not extending the offer to any random person, just saying it would be great to meet with people who have received orders, or are about to in the area.
On the other note, any glitches or anything with your rig? I’m waiting for my truck, and it is making me uneasy hearing peeps have been having issues with warnings in the dash and shit. I have driven my 21 limited for 30k miles now, and not a single glitch, weird noise or nothing! It has been amazing. How many miles have you put on it?

I was about to delete my account, - lol don’t want the publicity or nonsense, hence no FB after a few years and a few other things…

Love the damn thing.

I keep looking for problems, I can’t find any other than my ignorance, as it relates to functions and the manual.
Cool, man

Checking in from Waterford Maine. Just picked mine up on 2/20 after being ordered 8/23. I fully intend on using this truck as it's meant to be. Had it out on the ice honoring ken block last weekend!
20230221_171607.jpg
20230307_182636.jpg

Time for an Oil Change soon:

Central 44 in Raynham was recommended here… Anybody have experience with Planet?

Do I need to request a special mechanic (I’ve heard about SRT mechanics?)

Also tempted to just do it myself… But figured I needed to establish a relationship with a local dealer at some point?

I’m from Maine. I did my first oil change yesterday at 1200 miles, I did ask for an SRT mechanic, they took over an hour since I asked to also check my front and rear diff and all other fluids too since I saw the coolant just a hair above low mark. I have bought several trucks from the dealer I’m dealing with, and I think establishing a good relationship with good honest people will go a long way. Is this your first oil change? I have seen these special oil drain adaptors that people have discussed on here but I never took time to order them on Amazon. I guess they make it easy to drain the oil. You might want to look into those too.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back