My Momentum GT Cold Air Intake just came in!

That sucks
I'm on Long Island, wondering if these will make their way here from Rat City.
I doubt it‼️ I'm on L.I. as well in Merrick we don't even have speed cameras here cause we fight for our shit‼️ That's only in the 5 boroughs so as long as you stay out of the 5 boroughs your good and only have to worry about red-light cameras here on L.I.

Ahahah that sounds like you guys are a perfect match🫶. So did you find her something else to drive or are you two sharing the new Havoc For now? So you’re moving clear across the country, wow?! I thought you had a business in NYC didn’t you, are you moving it with you? Yeah you must be busy prepping, Sept is just around the corner, have you got the new house picked out yet or still working on it? I’m pretty stoked for you, that’s a big change but kinda exciting👍🏻
I'll PM you so we don't hi-jack the OP thread ‼️ But yes I already got the house being worked on but the seller is a knuckle head‼️ We are in contract and escrow ‼️

I went with the red one
Happy with the purchase ‼️
I too went Red. SC wine is about 20% louder than my old AFE Super Stock.

Truck with Eibach 2.7 and 1.5 ProLift.jpg
AFE RASIN HELL.jpg

Curious to to know if you had or felt the same build quality issue with the front portion under the cover‼⁉️

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back