My cousin's 2024 Raptor R just arrived.

tfoteh

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
My cousin's 2024 Raptor R just arrived at the dealership in Mississippi. We're in Houston, TX but the guy that he bought his 2018 Raptor from in Houston now runs a dealership in Mississippi. It should be delivered to him tomorrow. I think they dinged him $30K over sticker. Will try to do some comparisons against my 23 TRX and maybe a drag race soon.
IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2069.jpg
IMG_2070.jpg

my neighbor across the street has a raptor r and we both refuse to make eye contact.

we used to be great friends. we used to be business partners. we even banged the same chick on different tuesdays.

but since he took delivery of his raptor r, he changed.

F that guy.

his name is rob.

my neighbor across the street has a raptor r and we both refuse to make eye contact.

we used to be great friends. we used to be business partners. we even banged the same chick on different tuesdays.

but since he took delivery of his raptor r, he changed.

F that guy.

his name is rob.
Did you guys watch baseball together? Who was the catcher and who was the pitcher?

My cousin's 2024 Raptor R just arrived at the dealership in Mississippi. We're in Houston, TX but the guy that he bought his 2018 Raptor from in Houston now runs a dealership in Mississippi. It should be delivered to him tomorrow. I think they dinged him $30K over sticker. Will try to do some comparisons against my 23 TRX and maybe a drag race soon.
View attachment 126514View attachment 126515View attachment 126516

Those graphic are super lame. I can't believe anyone would order a truck like that. Would it kill Ford to include rear wheelhouse liners on a $130k truck?

Those graphic are super lame. I can't believe anyone would order a truck like that. Would it kill Ford to include rear wheelhouse liners on a $130k truck?
Good thing they got rid of the "8's" all over the 23 graphics. I agree with you though, I prefer simpler single color graphics like the TRX or GT3RS

What's the point of buying out of state and then still paying +$30k over sticker?

I know the engine and suspension is premium but man a few things stick out like a sore thumb. The styling and material of those seats remind my of grandpa's old outdated recliner. The plastic hood cowl looks cheap af and the use of oversized fender flares to accommodate the increased width instead of widened fenders is total crap just like the Bronco's.

I was at the marine supply store the other day and ran into a guy with a new Raptor R in the parking lot. We chatted awhile and he said he bought it locally here in Clearwater and paid $15k over for it. He was happy with that. It was a nice looking truck although I still think the TRX interior is much nicer. Still happy with my TRX.

I want to hate on it but I love the 24 R. For an out of the box offroad vehicle, for people that actually go offroad, it is the king right now.

Plus the aftermarket/oem parts availability is just better.

I want to hate on it but I love the 24 R. For an out of the box offroad vehicle, for people that actually go offroad, it is the king right now.

Plus the aftermarket/oem parts availability is just better.

yup. thats the one thing that sucks about the TRX, very little aftermarket support so far, and with such a limited run comparatively, ill be surprised if it gets much better to be honest. Especially for things like long travel, etc.

I dig the '24 decals and overall look.
Like the front headlights too, this truck has the 720hp to mess with RAMs 702 and Ford also offers the HUD which is another nice little jab.

Some of us here with older TRX's had tons of fun messing with Raptor owners when the TRX came out... our trucks were kriptonite to Raptor owners and RAM couldn't have enough fun poking at Ford.

Ford timed itself perfectly and got the last laugh now that the V6 jokes will switch sides.
I personally like much better the TRX's looks, style, whine, interior. I see a few Rs where I live guess will eventually race at least one when the right time comes

Reactions: RTG
What's the point of buying out of state and then still paying +$30k over sticker?
I agree with you. I think Houston dealers wanted more. I bought out of state from mark ram and got a great deal. I would never throw away money by paying over sticker

I dig the '24 decals and overall look.
Like the front headlights too, this truck has the 720hp to mess with RAMs 702 and Ford also offers the HUD which is another nice little jab.

Some of us here with older TRX's had tons of fun messing with Raptor owners when the TRX came out... our trucks were kriptonite to Raptor owners and RAM couldn't have enough fun poking at Ford.

Ford timed itself perfectly and got the last laugh now that the V6 jokes will switch sides.
I personally like much better the TRX's looks, style, whine, interior. I see a few Rs where I live guess will eventually race at least one when the right time comes
Um, we have HUD as an option also unless we’re talking about something totally different.

Um, we have HUD as an option also unless we’re talking about something totally different.
Yes.. .they didn't and now do meaning Ford had been listening and closed the gap on things Ram bragged about.
We had more Hp... HUD... now they have more power and offer basically same options

i will say i like the full leather steering wheel. other than that i prefer the deeper tone and looks of the TRx. To each his own.

And zero supercharger wine with the Raptor R - lame. I prefer the interior and the way the TRX drives over the a Raptors. This coming from a three time Raptor (Ecoboost) owner, two Gen 2s and one Gen 3

So almost $145K plus TTL ouch. No thanks. but because Ford is purposely limiting total number they are manufacturing, they will sell everyone they make. I think my 23 TRX and soon to arrive 24 392 JL out the door is not too much higher that 1 R.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back