Mopar power running boards is an easy install!

That coupon doesn’t even work. It’s actually expire.

It does work because I used it and it doesn't expire until December 31st.

Screenshot_20231011_192905_Chrome.jpg

I tried to use that coupon at my dealer and they just marked up the price. They quoted me ~1700 over the phone, then when I went in and showed them that coupon, the guy said sure we'll take this coupon then went to the computer, bumped up the price to 2000 and then took the 200 off of that price. I lol'd and just bought them for BAM. If I remember right BAM didn't charge sales tax so it was the cheapest option for me either way.

I tried to use that coupon at my dealer and they just marked up the price. They quoted me ~1700 over the phone, then when I went in and showed them that coupon, the guy said sure we'll take this coupon then went to the computer, bumped up the price to 2000 and then took the 200 off of that price. I lol'd and just bought them for BAM. If I remember right BAM didn't charge sales tax so it was the cheapest option for me either way.
what kind of hillbilly bullshit is that. lol

what kind of hillbilly bullshit is that. lol
Shady ass dealer. Luckily I found out I know someone who knows someone who works there so I can get employee pricing on parts now, which is cheaper than BAM. I just got some tire pressure sensors there for a good price.

ok, I see it. Thanks.

Unfortunately, this promo doesn't apply to the power running boards since it's slightly discounted @ $1,611.00

I used this coupon at my dealership, not an online discount retailer. The list price is $1790, so if your dealer applies the coupon, they should sell them to you for $1590 + tax. I bought mine for $1730-200+6% tax.

Last edited:
Bought mine from BAM and would recommend them as well. First set was damaged in transit and they shipped a new set out immediately with no hassle when I contacted them.

+ BAM ships next day. Dealer order took 3+ weeks i had to cancel them. Go with BAM you won't regret

I ordered running boards from my dealership on a Monday and picked them up the next day.

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but has anyone had any functional problems after installing their mopar power running boards?

I completed my install this weekend (thank you for the install video), and the drivers side functions correctly when the door opens but the passenger side doesn't move at all - stuck in the mid installed position (not up or down). I've double checked the electrical pin placement was correct. Anything else I should try?

I contacted BAM and their only solution was take it to the local dealership for programing, but I thought the dealership was to only add the UConnect button? Shouldn't the boards function out of the box for door openings?

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but has anyone had any functional problems after installing their mopar power running boards?

I completed my install this weekend (thank you for the install video), and the drivers side functions correctly when the door opens but the passenger side doesn't move at all - stuck in the mid installed position (not up or down). I've double checked the electrical pin placement was correct. Anything else I should try?

I contacted BAM and their only solution was take it to the local dealership for programing, but I thought the dealership was to only add the UConnect button? Shouldn't the boards function out of the box for door openings?

The boards is will operate normally, out of the box, without the UConnect button.

I'm sure you've already checked the plugs at the control unit and where it plugs into the passenger side board. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

The steps are programmed to stop in the mid-position after obstacles are detected 3 times in a row. The steps have no way to distinguish an actual obstacle from a bind in the linkage so it’s possible something is bound up on the passenger step and causing excessive current draw on that motor. I would try loosening the body attachment nuts on that side a few turns each and then try cycling it again.

Wondering if anyone has the original instructions for the OEM boards that could be uploaded? Thanks in advance 👍🇺🇲

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back