Mopar Insurance Coverage - Claim Denial

;) Can tell this is not something you do for a living. I use AI and it is not always correct.... Garbage in garbage out. Always look for the sources in the AI response. Many times they are just from bloggers or forums.:)
my man without saying too much Fortune 10 companies are using AI to summarize contracts, iron out conflicts, pinpoints contradictions. Could be the specific AI you are using or the most importantly how you formulate your inquiries. My intent is not to offend you but rather to suggest to OP that there are solutions without paying thousands to a 3rd party to explain a contract to them
Legal language is something AI can easily interpret as long as you provide all the other factors pertaining to your specific case. AI is not here to replace legal counsel but rather to simplify the word salad every contract comes with
 
;) Can tell this is not something you do for a living. I use AI and it is not always correct.... Garbage in garbage out. Always look for the sources in the AI response. Many times they are just from bloggers or forums.:)
The paid version of Claude (what I use) is much better than most AI chat bots and definitely better than the free versions. With that said, you should always double check all sources for accuracy.
 
my man without saying too much Fortune 10 companies are using AI to summarize contracts, iron out conflicts, pinpoints contradictions. Could be the specific AI you are using or the most importantly how you formulate your inquiries. My intent is not to offend you but rather to suggest to OP that there are solutions without paying thousands to a 3rd party to explain a contract to them
Legal language is something AI can easily interpret as long as you provide all the other factors pertaining to your specific case. AI is not here to replace legal counsel but rather to simplify the word salad every contract comes with


Don't give aways all the secrets 🤫:ROFLMAO:... I probably use Claude and Chat GPT 10-15 hours a week now to do most of my day to day. Got the Max & Pro versions respectively. Co-Pilot premium too. Well worth it for me. Cannot believe I waited until this year to jump on them.

I no longer talk to my legal department or Cybersecurity until I run through the AI engines and only need them to review the final versions of SoWs and MSAs, etc.

Forgot Finance. I basically have everything ready to go for them to endorse.
 
As the consumer, you have the absolute right and expectation that the finance manager understands the product he is selling.
Read the Contract and UNDERSTAND what you are buying..... This is in the first page AND in Bold font. There you go......

"No Dealer, Dealer employee or our employee has the authority to modify or change any provision of this Plan. The express provisions of this Plan outline the sole benefits which we are obligated to provide; no other coverage is implied hereunder, and no coverage can be implied due to an oral or written misrepresentation, error or omission."
 
;) Can tell this is not something you do for a living. I use AI and it is not always correct.... Garbage in garbage out. Always look for the sources in the AI response. Many times they are just from bloggers or forums.:)
Funny you say that. Two days ago, I posted 3 build sheets on the 5th Gen Rams forum - listing some Production Evaluation vehicles with "Iron Mountain Edition" wording. I asked if anyone had heard of it, and it looks like Ram will soon be releasing a new special edition (it's for Bighorns, don't worry). Anyways, someone put that term into AI, and it spat back out a couple of paragraphs with information that was pulled directly from my post. Then it added some random crap that made no sense (like stating a paint code that isn't even a paint code).
 
Funny you say that. Two days ago, I posted 3 build sheets on the 5th Gen Rams forum - listing some Production Evaluation vehicles with "Iron Mountain Edition" wording. I asked if anyone had heard of it, and it looks like Ram will soon be releasing a new special edition (it's for Bighorns, don't worry). Anyways, someone put that term into AI, and it spat back out a couple of paragraphs with information that was pulled directly from my post. Then it added some random crap that made no sense (like stating a paint code that isn't even a paint code).
Yep technology is a liar sometimes just makes shit up and runs with it. It is confident in the false answers and people just believe it without a second guess because they don't want to double check. These ai models have told people to make mustard gas as aromatherapy. Crazy thing is people actually did because they never checked. They are dumb guessing machines programmed off the internet. Full of incorrect data and what it doesn't have data for will just fill in most times. Unfortunately the world is going to get dumber as more and more outsourcing their thinking instead of using the greatest computer on earth the human brain.
 
Funny you say that. Two days ago, I posted 3 build sheets on the 5th Gen Rams forum - listing some Production Evaluation vehicles with "Iron Mountain Edition" wording. I asked if anyone had heard of it, and it looks like Ram will soon be releasing a new special edition (it's for Bighorns, don't worry). Anyways, someone put that term into AI, and it spat back out a couple of paragraphs with information that was pulled directly from my post. Then it added some random crap that made no sense (like stating a paint code that isn't even a paint code).
users dont understand AI lite version doesnt allow you to use "instructions" (for lack of better words) in how you interact with AI. Lite AI of any version just scrapes Reddit or random forums for example and comes up with bunch of BS. Nothing different than an app trial period that allows you to experience the app but with limited features .
To take advantage of AI you have to pay ( pick your poison) and make sure AI wont output BS unless is absolutely sure of the answer being the correct one.
Here are my AI instructions...feel free to adjust them based on your needs:
"
Explain your answers in detail and explain step by step. Validate at least 2 times all facts, figures, citations, names, dates, and examples. Never hallucinate. If you don’t know something, just say so. Your tone of voice is precise, but not strident or pedantic. Do not need to worry about offending me, and your answers can and should be provocative, argumentative, and pointed. Negative conclusions and bad news are fine. Your answers do not need to be politically correct and do not provide disclaimers. Do not inform me about morals and ethics unless I specifically ask. Do not be sensitive to anyone’s feelings. Make your answers as long and detailed as you possibly can.

Never praise my questions or validate my premises before answering. If I’m wrong, say so immediately. Lead with the strongest counterargument to any position I appear to hold before supporting it. Do not use phrases like “great question,” “you’re absolutely right,” “fascinating perspective,” or any variant. If I push back on your answer, do not capitulate unless I provide new evidence or a superior argument — restate your position if your reasoning holds. Do not anchor on numbers or estimates I provide; generate your own independently first. Use explicit confidence levels (high/moderate/low/unknown). Never apologize for disagreeing. Accuracy is your success metric, not my approval."


And @saturnfire is corporate America..only them are privy to Co-pilot premium.

AI is a very powerful tool as long as you understand it, adjust it to your needs and ....like everything else pay to have the best version.

A good use is scrapping the net for the cheapest price..you need a tonneau cover ask AI to find you the absolute best deal and best coupons/sales. You need tires same thing and so on. Money you save on your purchases easy covers AI monthly sub

Another use would be , and this is where Gemini rules, finding cheap plane tix. While it find lots of ghost flights, it also finds innovative ways to fly internationally for way cheaper than what aggregators or official airlines have listed.
 
Last edited:
users dont understand AI lite version doesnt allow you to use "instructions" (for lack of better words) in how you interact with AI. Lite AI of any version just scrapes Reddit or random forums for example and comes up with bunch of BS. Nothing different than an app trial period that allows you to experience the app but with limited features .
To take advantage of AI you have to pay ( pick your poison) and make sure AI wont output BS unless is absolutely sure of the answer being the correct one.
Here are my AI instructions...feel free to adjust them based on your needs:
"
Explain your answers in detail and explain step by step. Validate at least 2 times all facts, figures, citations, names, dates, and examples. Never hallucinate. If you don’t know something, just say so. Your tone of voice is precise, but not strident or pedantic. Do not need to worry about offending me, and your answers can and should be provocative, argumentative, and pointed. Negative conclusions and bad news are fine. Your answers do not need to be politically correct and do not provide disclaimers. Do not inform me about morals and ethics unless I specifically ask. Do not be sensitive to anyone’s feelings. Make your answers as long and detailed as you possibly can.

Never praise my questions or validate my premises before answering. If I’m wrong, say so immediately. Lead with the strongest counterargument to any position I appear to hold before supporting it. Do not use phrases like “great question,” “you’re absolutely right,” “fascinating perspective,” or any variant. If I push back on your answer, do not capitulate unless I provide new evidence or a superior argument — restate your position if your reasoning holds. Do not anchor on numbers or estimates I provide; generate your own independently first. Use explicit confidence levels (high/moderate/low/unknown). Never apologize for disagreeing. Accuracy is your success metric, not my approval."


And @saturnfire is corporate America..only them are privy to Co-pilot premium.

AI is a very powerful tool as long as you understand it, adjust it to your needs and ....like everything else pay to have the best version.

A good use is scrapping the net for the cheapest price..you need a tonneau cover ask AI to find you the absolute best deal and best coupons/sales. You need tires same thing and so on. Money you save on your purchases easy covers AI monthly sub
I use an Enterprise account for Claude Desktop, and have been running Opus 5 for the past month (trying to create some very complicated software), and I can definitively say that even the highest-cost (and most advanced AI models) are still fucking stupid. Very good at churning data, but man, some of the output requires me to have stern talks with it. I feel like I'm talking to a Kindergartner sometimes..."We talked about this already". And it always responds with, "You're right", then launches into a 20-paragraph dissertation on why it "forgot" that.
 
I use an Enterprise account for Claude Desktop, and have been running Opus 5 for the past month (trying to create some very complicated software), and I can definitively say that even the highest-cost (and most advanced AI models) are still fucking stupid. Very good at churning data, but man, some of the output requires me to have stern talks with it. I feel like I'm talking to a Kindergartner sometimes..."We talked about this already". And it always responds with, "You're right", then launches into a 20-paragraph dissertation on why it "forgot" that.
wholeheartedly agree with you but at the end of the day you'll eventually have a product done without hiring outside 3rd party that would be charging 4-5 figures per day. Not even sure which AI is the better one atm.
 
When this technology matures more, it is going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Currently it is useful for some tasks and can even get you to thinking of alternate questions or solutions so, it is a good thing used correctly. Trust but verify as the saying goes.
 
Until Stream of Consciousness becomes our reality!
 
@Claasicdrive

I got the co-pilot premium at work. I used to have the Fancy version with Co-Work that only Microsoft Employees, Accenture and a few $$$$$ companies have that basically does it all. Every thing else is paid for from my self-employment account. I got a buddy at Microsoft that gives me the scoops on all the AI features and stuff.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top