Mopar Cargo Divider Install

Good job on the install and video! Where is the best place to buy? What is your opinion of it now that you have it?

Nice install! I am just worried it might have issues under a RetraxPro cover. If no one finds out by the time I am back from vacay, I may be the guinea pig lol

Another good video, thanks! Do you know if you can do the powertrax pro with the cargo divider?

Looks good Thks, I looking for a bed extender that use the adjustable cargo tie-down rail.

Good job on the install and video! Where is the best place to buy? What is your opinion of it now that you have it?
Thanks! I bought mine from the dealer $350cdn.

Another good video, thanks! Do you know if you can do the powertrax pro with the cargo divider?
I am not sure I, have a soft fold mopar cover, which I'm not sure if it fits yet lol. I also have a rambar to put on.

Nice install! I am just worried it might have issues under a RetraxPro cover. If no one finds out by the time I am back from vacay, I may be the guinea pig lol
I would like to know what you find out….from the video it looks like it should be fine

I have heard that the rail for the divider that you attach to the rail system can interfere with the clamps that attach the tonneau cover. And from the videos it does look like the rail from the divider that attaches to the rail system in truck does sit high. Would have been nice & a non-issue if the divider attached directly to the rail system without an extra rail. I think some with other tonneau covers have worked their way around it but have not seen anything using it with the RetraxPro.

The Cargo Manager is actually made by Roll-N-Lock to work with their covers, but Mopar rebrands it and sells it as Mopar. Others have been able to get it to work with some covers like the Bakflip MX4 but as stated above, they said it was a VERY tight fit with the clamps.

The Cargo Manager is actually made by Roll-N-Lock to work with their covers, but Mopar rebrands it and sells it as Mopar. Others have been able to get it to work with some covers like the Bakflip MX4 but as stated above, they said it was a VERY tight fit with the clamps.

Are there non mopar dividers that work with our existing rail system & still clears the tire wells? I know cargo bars are an option but would prefer a divider that works with rail system in truck (and does not interfere with my RetraxPro clamps lol).

Are there non mopar dividers that work with our existing rail system & still clears the tire wells? I know cargo bars are an option but would prefer a divider that works with rail system in truck (and does not interfere with my RetraxPro clamps lol).
I have searched and read everything I could find and have not found any dividers that work with the existing rails.

I have searched and read everything I could find and have not found any dividers that work with the existing rails.
Disappointing news but thank you for letting me know. Wish I could make it lol

I have heard that the rail for the divider that you attach to the rail system can interfere with the clamps that attach the tonneau cover. And from the videos it does look like the rail from the divider that attaches to the rail system in truck does sit high. Would have been nice & a non-issue if the divider attached directly to the rail system without an extra rail. I think some with other tonneau covers have worked their way around it but have not seen anything using it with the RetraxPro.
So the cover works fine with the divider, it does take a few extra seconds to secure the clamps. It fully works as it should tho!

Wonder what the size difference between your soft clamps and the RetraxPro clamps. I am guessing the RetraxPro ones might be beefier/bigger.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back