Mopar Cargo Divider Install

Steiger

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Longhorn
Good job on the install and video! Where is the best place to buy? What is your opinion of it now that you have it?

Riala

That Girl!!!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX “The Beast”
Current Ride #2
Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L v8 4x4
Military
Vet Air Force
Nice install! I am just worried it might have issues under a RetraxPro cover. If no one finds out by the time I am back from vacay, I may be the guinea pig lol

TReX-RAM

TRX Junkie 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Another good video, thanks! Do you know if you can do the powertrax pro with the cargo divider?

TCAT

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Army RCCS -Retired
Looks good Thks, I looking for a bed extender that use the adjustable cargo tie-down rail.

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s
Good job on the install and video! Where is the best place to buy? What is your opinion of it now that you have it?
Thanks! I bought mine from the dealer $350cdn.

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
Another good video, thanks! Do you know if you can do the powertrax pro with the cargo divider?
I am not sure I, have a soft fold mopar cover, which I'm not sure if it fits yet lol. I also have a rambar to put on.

HighwayRanger

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JK and Chevy 2500HD
Nice install! I am just worried it might have issues under a RetraxPro cover. If no one finds out by the time I am back from vacay, I may be the guinea pig lol
I would like to know what you find out….from the video it looks like it should be fine

Riala

That Girl!!!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX “The Beast”
Current Ride #2
Military
Vet Air Force
I have heard that the rail for the divider that you attach to the rail system can interfere with the clamps that attach the tonneau cover. And from the videos it does look like the rail from the divider that attaches to the rail system in truck does sit high. Would have been nice & a non-issue if the divider attached directly to the rail system without an extra rail. I think some with other tonneau covers have worked their way around it but have not seen anything using it with the RetraxPro.

hellcat07

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Chris
Current Ride
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody
The Cargo Manager is actually made by Roll-N-Lock to work with their covers, but Mopar rebrands it and sells it as Mopar. Others have been able to get it to work with some covers like the Bakflip MX4 but as stated above, they said it was a VERY tight fit with the clamps.

Riala

That Girl!!!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX “The Beast”
Current Ride #2
Military
Vet Air Force
The Cargo Manager is actually made by Roll-N-Lock to work with their covers, but Mopar rebrands it and sells it as Mopar. Others have been able to get it to work with some covers like the Bakflip MX4 but as stated above, they said it was a VERY tight fit with the clamps.

Are there non mopar dividers that work with our existing rail system & still clears the tire wells? I know cargo bars are an option but would prefer a divider that works with rail system in truck (and does not interfere with my RetraxPro clamps lol).

hellcat07

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Chris
Current Ride
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Are there non mopar dividers that work with our existing rail system & still clears the tire wells? I know cargo bars are an option but would prefer a divider that works with rail system in truck (and does not interfere with my RetraxPro clamps lol).
I have searched and read everything I could find and have not found any dividers that work with the existing rails.

Riala

That Girl!!!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX “The Beast”
Current Ride #2
Military
Vet Air Force
I have searched and read everything I could find and have not found any dividers that work with the existing rails.
Disappointing news but thank you for letting me know. Wish I could make it lol

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
I have heard that the rail for the divider that you attach to the rail system can interfere with the clamps that attach the tonneau cover. And from the videos it does look like the rail from the divider that attaches to the rail system in truck does sit high. Would have been nice & a non-issue if the divider attached directly to the rail system without an extra rail. I think some with other tonneau covers have worked their way around it but have not seen anything using it with the RetraxPro.
So the cover works fine with the divider, it does take a few extra seconds to secure the clamps. It fully works as it should tho!

Riala

That Girl!!!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX “The Beast”
Current Ride #2
Military
Vet Air Force
Wonder what the size difference between your soft clamps and the RetraxPro clamps. I am guessing the RetraxPro ones might be beefier/bigger.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com