Met my TRX plus another one today

ViperBob

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
White TRX with most options
Current Ride #2
'96 Viper GTS, '06 Viper SRT coupe, 1966 Pontiac GTO, 1971 Mercedes 280SL, 2019 BMWX5
Military
N/A
Although my TRX was delivered to the dealer last week I decided not to go look at ( hour and half drive) until the additional parts were installed ( auto side steps, black lower bumper etc) . Well the parts are still not in but I couldn’t wait any longer so I made the trip. Absolutely gorgeous truck and glad I chose white! Exhaust sound is incredible. I complete some paperwork and headed home. On the way I stopped at a garden statuary/fountain business and pulled into the parking lot. This is what I found
A001FA50-2F6F-4597-89E1-07385B2A009C.jpeg

Although my TRX was delivered to the dealer last week I decided not to go look at ( hour and half drive) until the additional parts were installed ( auto side steps, black lower bumper etc) . Well the parts are still not in but I couldn’t wait any longer so I made the trip. Absolutely gorgeous truck and glad I chose white! Exhaust sound is incredible. I complete some paperwork and headed home. On the way I stopped at a garden statuary/fountain business and pulled into the parking lot. This is what I found
View attachment 16182
This thing was about 8 feet long and highly detailed. Wish I had a place for it but just too large. Price was $1,160.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back