Let’s play a game….how many days has your truck has been built/done and it’s still not at your dealer?

I talked someone at the 3rd party company and it sounded like they were having to recover/rebuild from scratch. My guess is they were trying to maximize profits and not implementing proper security/backup strategies.
Sigh.

Security.png

Yup. I do my own IT for our business and even if we lost our server and the on site replication server, we would only be down the amount of time it took to install VM software on any box capable. Hours max. Or even less setting it up on AWS.

window sticker 4/24

dealers said my TRX is in shipping status but no way to see in what stage.... Im thinking 2-4 more weeks

My salesman told me this morning he has 83 orders (all Ram vehicles I assume) and 78 of them are "in transit."

My dealer told me today they haven’t received a single truck in last 3 weeks……..and they are in Louisville Kentucky. One of the shortest shipping zones from Michigan. Said they have about 33 built just sitting in the Stellantis parking lot waiting to head to Toledo. They should call the folks at Chick Fil A to figure out this logistical nightmare……..Just pure incompetence at this point.

My dealer told me today they haven’t received a single truck in last 3 weeks……..and they are in Louisville Kentucky. One of the shortest shipping zones from Michigan. Said they have about 33 built just sitting in the Stellantis parking lot waiting to head to Toledo. They should call the folks at Chick Fil A to figure out this logistical nightmare……..Just pure incompetence at this point.
My guess is that they are at failure with having that software down since it did all their finished vehicle logistics. If it wasn’t already scheduled to the final destination it isn’t moving is my assumption.

Ordered 01/24/2022
Build Date 03/25/2022
Window Stickered 03/29/2022

Sitting 31 Days
Level 2 with advanced safety group
Dealership is in South Dakota

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-190837.png
    Screenshot_20220503-190837.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 52
Well since the system came back up somewhat to track progress, my dealer sent me an update. Good news the truck moved since outage, but has been sitting in the infamous twin oaks lot now for almost a month.

Current folks only please :). If you already have your truck, we are all jealous already! LOL

I’ll go first. 46 days and counting. Still sitting in Stellantis parking lot………no update available.
I order mine back in oct/2021 at granger motor IA, just got it in 4/23/2022, so about 6-7months wait time , but definitely worth to wait!

Received my BS on 2-7-22 and still no WS. So almost 3 months now, WTF!!! I have been patient but now its just getting ridiculous. Originally ordered in Sept...

Received shipping confirmation on 03/24/22 so as of today it has been,
  • 3,369,600 seconds
  • 56,160 minutes
  • 936 hours
  • 39 days
  • 5 weeks and 4 days
  • 10.68% of 2022
😢

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Grainger emailed to notify me that my TRX has arrived!

So to be precise it took,
  • 12,528,000 seconds
  • 208,800 minutes
  • 3,480 hours
  • 145 days
  • 20 weeks and 5 days
  • 4 months and 24 days
from order to dealership delivery.

Thank you all for the entertainment while I wanted, looking forward to joining y'all in the streets.

Have a good day.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

• 12,528,000 seconds
  • 208,800 minutes
  • 3,480 hours
  • 145 days
  • 20 weeks and 5 days
  • 4 months and 24 days

Thank you all for the entertainment while I wanted, looking forward to joining y'all in the streets.

Have a good day.
Ordered in October and still waiting. You are a lucky man!! Enjoy the truck and let us know its condition when you pick it up.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

• 12,528,000 seconds
  • 208,800 minutes
  • 3,480 hours
  • 145 days
  • 20 weeks and 5 days
  • 4 months and 24 days

Have a good day.
Cangrats!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back