DEAL Koons $10,000 off MSRP on TRX

Just joined here a few weeks ago, but I’ve read a lot of threads where guys have 2 trucks ordered at the same time. Then it’s a waiting game to see which one shows up first. Maybe this is what’s holding my build up. Just saying…..
Koons told me if Ram sees I’ve got an order in elsewhere they’d cancel both.

Why would you want your deposit refunded if you were serious about t buying? It goes towards your down payment…
Because I would rather not have them holding $2000 of my money for up to a year.....especially when it is "no longer required"

I've always been Craig's boss. I'm the director of all of New Cars for the entire dealership. Have been for years. It's not a fancy word for salesperson as I don't sell cars. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you Erica,

I placed an order end of January with Hassan he was very helpful, I know I got atleast 3-4 month wait time. I didn't know about the forum MSRP discount until few days later Craig has been helpful as well and I've talked to him about it and he said he'd talk with the manager hopefully you can help me out my last 5 of vin is 303296 looking to get a nice deal and experience and post my success with Koons Tysons!

Also I don't mind putting a down payment I put 3k down it helps either way once it comes down to finance. I know it's not required anymore but I'm at peace of mind that it's secured. After all it's an expensive truck lol

It finally happened! Picked up my TRX this afternoon. Process was great. Only thing that would have made it better is a couple beers but I'm guessing insurance and laws have something to do with that.

I had asked Craig to skip the detailing and he followed through. I peeled the plastic off when I got home and this weekend I get to detail it.

The paperwork process was easy. I used my own financing and there was no pressure. Did have to do the credit check but Craig explained it clearly. It's only a single bureau and overall not bad. If you want to skip it you can buy you have to wait for the checks to clear.

The truck is awesome. I'm coming from Silverados and a Tahoe and this is so much wider. Fills up the lanes. Driving through the construction zones really shows it's girth. (Wife likes that so it must be good.)

There was another forum member picking up his TRX at the same time. Lots of us around here. Now I just need to get through the break in period and start adding stuff to it.

Quick edit...roughly 75% of my fuses under the dash were loose. In the engine bay fuse box, a couple were slightly loose. This is not on Koons, all Ram. I didn't want an extensive prep.

It finally happened! Picked up my TRX this afternoon. Process was great. Only thing that would have made it better is a couple beers but I'm guessing insurance and laws have something to do with that.

I had asked Craig to skip the detailing and he followed through. I peeled the plastic off when I got home and this weekend I get to detail it.

The paperwork process was easy. I used my own financing and there was no pressure. Did have to do the credit check but Craig explained it clearly. It's only a single bureau and overall not bad. If you want to skip it you can buy you have to wait for the checks to clear.

The truck is awesome. I'm coming from Silverados and a Tahoe and this is so much wider. Fills up the lanes. Driving through the construction zones really shows it's girth. (Wife likes that so it must be good.)

There was another forum member picking up his TRX at the same time. Lots of us around here. Now I just need to get through the break in period and start adding stuff to it.

Quick edit...roughly 75% of my fuses under the dash were loose. In the engine bay fuse box, a couple were slightly loose. This is not on Koons, all Ram. I didn't want an extensive prep.
Congrats! Thank you so much for your purchase. We know you will love it! No speeding tickets though, lol.

congratulations. When did you place your order and how accurate was your ESD? The wait is painful!

It's been fun getting all the settings to my liking. Coming from all GMs, things are a little different when scrolling through the menus. Finally found the toggle for the auto tilt mirrors when reversing.

Order placed 11/3. My window sticker was 1/31. Ram Chat threw a few darts at a calendar and changed the dates a few times. The slackers in Toledo/Nitro Creek had it sitting there for couple weeks. TripleB's chart says 19.6 but mine was about 29. It arrived at Koons on 2/28.

And I'm sure I will be having a conversation with the boys in blue sooner or later. Just gotta hope they want to take it for a drive in exchange for just a warning.

The wait is painful, but damn the cold starts are awesome.

Yeah comp, I make it down to NOVA once in a while my sister is in Reston we should get a beer brother! Or maybe ten

I got my order in last week and I am waiting on my VIN. I am. SO. EXCITED. The experience so far with KOONS was great. I love straightforward, zero nonsense vehicle buying.

I got my order in last week and I am waiting on my VIN. I am. SO. EXCITED. The experience so far with KOONS was great. I love straightforward, zero nonsense vehicle buying.

Attachments

• 627E97A0-BAAB-46E7-BD8B-960C5E367B8C.gif
    627E97A0-BAAB-46E7-BD8B-960C5E367B8C.gif
    2 MB · Views: 18
TRX arrived at Koons Saturday. Picking up next Thurs.

Ordered Dec 29; Lvl 2 ; Pano; Granite... so...8 weeks to get to Koons.

i was expecting a 4-8 month wait. very happy.

Picked up TRX a week ago... drove 2700 miles home... really love the truck
still getting used to all the dash and map features.
12 miles MPG avg. on road trip
ordered 12/29 with $2k down Lvl 2 +
they honored the price on my order even though MSRP was even higher since I ordered.
easy process with Koons and Craig.
yes, I did the application and credit check even though I paid with Cashiers check
its there process/policy/etc.
no hard sell on warranties by the finance guy; i said no to all.
all in all, great experience and for $10k off was willing to drive it home.
every dealer for 1500 miles was asking 15-20k over MSRP.
and i ordered what I wanted... its a great deal if you want a TRX

very happy with truck and experience. :)

so thanks again Craig... A++

they honored the price on my order even though MSRP was even higher since I ordered.
yes, I did the application and credit check even though I paid with Cashiers check

Congratulations. What color did u pick?

Congrats… Your truck looks great! Mine got delivered this week from Koons. Smooth transaction and great experience. Well worth it for the money saved.

Definitely wanna get that KOONs Tysons experience and they said that they'll honor the 10k off MSRP even though I had mine priced higher

I ordered mine about 6 weeks ago and today got a notice it was D1 status with an estimated ship date of April 14. Is this too good to be true?

Back