DEAL Koons $10,000 off MSRP on TRX

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $10,000 off MSRP for any RAM TRX factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to Koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com to start your order.

We collect tax, tags and registration up front and register the vehicle on your behalf. We do not make you do it.

Processing $899 (Yes, we do realize it's higher than others. We've done our best to offset the processing with a lower price and ease of purchase by tag, titling and registering the vehicle on your behalf.)

We do offer other discounts on factory ordering other Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's. Please email us for details.

PLEASE use the contact information provided below. If you inquire a different way we will not know that you are a forum member!!!

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Ordering Manager: Craig Benner
New Car Director: Erica Ramsey
Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com

Last edited:
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
We've also been asked if freight is excluded. It is included in deal. The only extras are your states tax/tags/registration and processing.

cobra3sc

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Tundra
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $9500 off MSRP for any RAM TRX factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to Koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com to start your order.

We collect tax, tags and registration up front and register the vehicle on your behalf. We do not make you do it.

Processing $899 (Yes, we do realize it's higher than others. We've done our best to offset the processing with a lower price and ease of purchase by tag, titling and registering the vehicle on your behalf.)

We do offer other discounts on factory ordering other makes and models. Please email us for details.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com
Are you offering to lock in trade value at time of ordering? i have an order in with Granger and my trade value is locked in, if i go with another dealer it might be too much of a gamble if the trade value isnt guaranteed

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Yes, we can guarantee a trade value. If the TRX comes in and the trade value is higher we will give you more for your trade than originally agreed upon.

ALJ

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
No
Damn - $20k mark-up on that used base 2021 TRX sitting on your lot. Per the Carfax, looks like you guys picked this up in June with 65 miles and now it's up to 235 miles. GM must be having some fun with this one.

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $9500 off MSRP for any RAM TRX factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to Koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com to start your order.

We do offer other discounts on factory ordering other makes and models. Please email us for details.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com
Welcome to the forum. Which other brands do you sell?

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Damn - $20k mark-up on that used base 2021 TRX sitting on your lot. Per the Carfax, looks like you guys picked this up in June with 65 miles and now it's up to 235 miles. GM must be having some fun with this one.
Can you blame him? If a used trx came into a dealership I owned, I’d take her for a jaunt too. If new or a customer order that’s different in my mind.

Or maybe they just actually allow test drive which would be refreshing.

The TRX is the first vehicle I’ve bought (besides a diesel jeep) without a test drive

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Not sure what Pre-Owned TRX you're referring too. We don't have any. I sure wish we did though!

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Can you blame him? If a used trx came into a dealership I owned, I’d take her for a jaunt too. If new or a customer order that’s different in my mind.

The TRX is the first vehicle I’ve bought (besides a diesel jeep) without a test drive
We do allow minimal test drives. There is a fine line with test drives and keeping the miles down. We try to do our best to accommodate everyone the best we can.

NFARVW

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 Tundra TRD
Current Ride #2
2021 Volvo XC90 T8
Wow that's an amazing deal! Any deposit down?

ALJ

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
No

Of course not, I couldn't blame a GM for wanting to test drive it. Agreed, new vs used are different ball games.

Not sure what Pre-Owned TRX you're referring too. We don't have any. I sure wish we did though!

It's at your owners Toyota dealership which is right down the road. I'd happily pay MSRP for it...but not $91k for a $72k sticker. I'd love to meet the guy who buys it in my own sales meeting. Here is water straight from God's butthole, cost is $1,000 a gallon plus you get a guaranteed spot in heaven.

Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep and of course Ram. We specialize in the performance sector.

I think this store is the leader in Hellcat sales, I recall seeing like 50+ Hellcats on your lot at one time. Lots of great reviews on the hellcat forum, so don't be shy to order through them.

Claasicdrive

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
Things are getting interesting . This is $600 better than Chapman ( they charge $400 more on docs but their discount is 1k more) . If you are on the East coast you have 2 great deals to choose from

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Of course not, I couldn't blame a GM for wanting to test drive it. Agreed, new vs used are different ball games.

It's at your owners Toyota dealership which is right down the road. I'd happily pay MSRP for it...but not $91k for a $72k sticker. I'd love to meet the guy who buys it in my own sales meeting. Here is water straight from God's butthole, cost is $1,000 a gallon plus you get a guaranteed spot in heaven.

I think this store is the leader in Hellcat sales, I recall seeing like 50+ Hellcats on your lot at one time. Lots of great reviews on the hellcat forum, so don't be shy to order through them.

Ah Okay, yeah I don't have anything to do with the Toyota store. They are just under the same umbrella. Before the chip shortage we had 300+ hellcats. We do have a very nice shipment of Hellcats due late December / early Jan.

ALJ

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
No
Ah Okay, yeah I don't have anything to do with the Toyota store. They are just under the same umbrella. Before the chip shortage we had 300+ hellcats. We do have a very nice shipment of Hellcats due late December / early Jan.

Do you know if the 2022 Hellcats will bring back the Plum Crazy color, and also when the order bank opens up?

AshDar

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
How much off MSRP can you give for a Jeep Rubicon V8?

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton