Keeping the Faith in the TRX

I caved and bought a Benz truck instead :ROFLMAO:
And it's delayed because of beadlocks and carbon until December... If my son doesn't get it by Christmas, his birthday is 1/3.
View attachment 1490
Are they still building mules of these, or have the demo vehicles started to appear?

Don't know. In the dark just like with Ram

1st One in a Showroom apparently.

Damn that looks Amazing!!

Looks like a mule......at least the photo shows that...
2FE5BDA4-7E30-46B4-A993-9206DDF7A1AF.png

I just called and they said the 1 they have on the showroom floor is for viewing only, but the price would be 108K ? Go figure... they said they are taking orders... HAHAHA

Just noticed this on each of the truck pages as well.

DEALER NOTE
This Ram 1500 TRX is a valid in-system order and is currently available. Please reach out to us if you would like to reserve this very special truck.

They all 3 say this.

Dealer Notes
This Ram 1500 TRX is a valid in-system order and is currently available. Please reach out to us if you would like to reserve this very special truck.

Let the bidding begin...

Edit
Sorry, you beat me to it.

I just called and they said the 1 they have on the showroom floor is for viewing only, but the price would be 108K ? Go figure... they said they are taking orders... HAHAHA

Did you tell them to "Dream on!" Music in the background of the video was spot on.

Cool. I was going to do the same thing.

Ram was about to make me really loose faith if this was dealer stock showing up first

Apparently there is another dealership other than Baxter with a TRX on display. The girl at Baxter I talk to said that the center consul plate does not have the Vin number on it which is interesting. She says it just says ram on it. It looks like this is just a display model. The girl I talk to said that the center consul plate does not have the Vin number on it which is interesting. She says it just says ram on it. She said someone with ram or Fiat Chrysler actually owns it.
27E2B96B-F78E-48B1-90CD-3AEEFE1BF765.jpeg
F8EBDA13-C6F8-491B-BDA4-DDF60507870D.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you know where this dealership is ?

Welp, I'll leave this here... on to the next myth...

1605139047772.png

Back