Just want to say Thanks!

Hey Josh - thanks again for the conversation a few weeks back. IGLA install done at Colorado Car Audio by Zach and while I have only driven it a couple of times since Monday, I've changed the PIN and all seems to be working well. Zach did a great job and Moe certainly explained the challenges that he had at the shop, and has now rectified. Thanks again dude..........
Thank you for putting your trust in us. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks
Josh
 
Thank you for all the info on IGLA and your quick responses and assistance here on this Forum. So glad I got in installed. Major piece of mind. Dreading first trip to a dealer and having to explain the PIN process though.
 
Thank you for all the info on IGLA and your quick responses and assistance here on this Forum. So glad I got in installed. Major piece of mind. Dreading first trip to a dealer and having to explain the PIN process though.
Make a new pin and show them, then show service mode and that they need to enter the pin you made when they get done.
S&A and I just placed an order for these so that we can place them into every IGLA box we send to our dealers and customers

73449119429__4D940518-BB7C-4A0A-A462-632BBCBA49A3.webp
73449079912__7F409114-2823-4F4A-B25A-6237EB82CC5E.webp
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top