Just want to say Thanks!

Air’d outSRT

“IGLA Who? No Thanks”
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
4,849
Gallery
246
Reaction score
6,395
Location
Ky
Current Ride
2023 BMW M3 Jahre Edition
Military
US Army (ret)
Just wanting to thank those who have endured my time here so far.
We (IGLA USA) have collectively came together to help support the site that has helped us. This forum has more information on not only IGLA but every other gimmick “if you close your eyes it will work” product out.
I will be making some pinned how to’s, situations that might arise and so forth in the coming day.
Once again,
Thank you
Josh and the rest of the crew.
 
Looking forward to meeting you when you’re in this neck of the woods again. I’ll take an IGLA install too… haha! Thanks for all that you do to try to keep our trucks ours!
 
Thanks for all you do for our community and the rest of the car hobby in general. Thanks fir enduring the constant scrutiny from the haters and staying the course to continue to offer your assistance to o escalate in need. If you're ever up in Ontario, Canada training a new shop let me know beers and lunch are on me!
 
Thanks everyone. Just finished up a quick video of how easy it is to bypass the compustar SPTS. I didn’t explain what I was doing so thieves can’t “learn it” but you get the point. You can find it on my YouTube, Armyastro.
 
Thank you! You and Jon did a great job and a lot of free help before and after !
 
Glad I was down the road so you could hook my truck up. The amount of free help 24/7 you give out through text, phone etc is amazing. Keep it up and thank you for all you do.
 
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
I am glad they didn't succeed crucifying you last year...and good to see that they have all come around...:p

Keep up the good work pal.
 
Thanks everyone. Just finished up a quick video of how easy it is to bypass the compustar SPTS. I didn’t explain what I was doing so thieves can’t “learn it” but you get the point. You can find it on my YouTube, Armyastro.
is this an older version of compustar or is it the current version that you recommend? Asking because I’m curious of why you are showing its vulnerability.
 
is this an older version of compustar or is it the current version that you recommend? Asking because I’m curious of why you are showing its vulnerability.
This is a separate add on that was intended to stop relay/clone thefts. I did the video to show the techs at compustar that this is not the case and stops nothing. I have a dozen of the spts kits that are just worthless harnesses now. I highly recommend compustar when added to IGLA. The spts add on is what is the issue.
 
Huge shout out to :
Just wanting to thank those who have endured my time here so far.
We (IGLA USA) have collectively came together to help support the site that has helped us. This forum has more information on not only IGLA but every other gimmick “if you close your eyes it will work” product out.
I will be making some pinned how to’s, situations that might arise and so forth in the coming day.
Once again,
Thank you
Josh and the rest of the crew.
My TRX was stolen prior to my IGLA/Compustar installation. Heart broken.. I turned to a Ford. Josh was kind enough to tackle a Raptor install and I’m super happy.
 
Huge shout out to :

My TRX was stolen prior to my IGLA/Compustar installation. Heart broken.. I turned to a Ford. Josh was kind enough to tackle a Raptor install and I’m super happy.
Thank you sir for having me down, too bad it was getting dark, could have warmed the tires up on the lil’ blue devil for ya 🥹😂
 
Hey Josh - thanks again for the conversation a few weeks back. IGLA install done at Colorado Car Audio by Zach and while I have only driven it a couple of times since Monday, I've changed the PIN and all seems to be working well. Zach did a great job and Moe certainly explained the challenges that he had at the shop, and has now rectified. Thanks again dude..........
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top