Just joined the TRX club!

IlliniTRX

TRX Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
7
Gallery
1
Reaction score
13
Location
Wilmette, IL
Current Ride
2027 TRX
Just picked up a brand new 2027 Forged Blue Metallic TRX today!

Had to make a short 2.5 drive north to Wisconsin to pick it up but it was well worth it. Got it for MSRP with no add ons. Dealer was fantastic. Did the entire deal over text and email.

Also ran into a fellow TRX owner, Jay, who was having some service done. Great meeting you man and beautiful TRX!

2.5 hr drive home was sublime. Didn’t matter that it rained the whole way. Love this truck.

Traded in my 2023 Roush F150. Cannot even compare the two!

Here’s a quick pic of the new and old. The only one I could take all day.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0638.webp
    IMG_0638.webp
    299.3 KB · Views: 38
Congratulations! Looks great. I’m jealous trying to patiently wait for my forged blue! Post some additional pics if you don’t mind when you have some time. Congrats again!
 
Congratulations! Looks great. I’m jealous trying to patiently wait for my forged blue! Post some additional pics if you don’t mind when you have some time. Congrats again!
Thank you sir. I’ll try to take some tomorrow if the sun decides to peak out. The Forged Blue looks even better in person. Tints, bedcover and somehow getting rid of the red RAM letters on the grill are next!
 
Welcome and congratulations! No markup is where it's is at every dealer should be that way. That forged blue is sweet. Couldn't get behind hydro but these I like. Have a blast in the new ride, TRX is the best truck out there!
 
Thank you sir. I’ll try to take some tomorrow if the sun decides to peak out. The Forged Blue looks even better in person. Tints, bedcover and somehow getting rid of the red RAM letters on the grill are next!
Awesome! Enjoy it!
 
Just picked up a brand new 2027 Forged Blue Metallic TRX today!

Had to make a short 2.5 drive north to Wisconsin to pick it up but it was well worth it. Got it for MSRP with no add ons. Dealer was fantastic. Did the entire deal over text and email.

Also ran into a fellow TRX owner, Jay, who was having some service done. Great meeting you man and beautiful TRX!

2.5 hr drive home was sublime. Didn’t matter that it rained the whole way. Love this truck.

Traded in my 2023 Roush F150. Cannot even compare the two!

Here’s a quick pic of the new and old. The only one I could take all day.
Based on the picture, I'm guessing this is 1C6SRFU97VN556642. Did I get it right?
 
Yes, should I be scared that you know that!?
lol, no. I just have the data for all TRX's, and find it interesting to see if I can identify one just by the clues provided. Shipped to Wisconsin, Forged Blue, hood graphics, no Bead-lock wheels, no tonneau, no trailer-tow mirrors, no pano sunroof, That boiled it down to 5 possible trucks. But the other 4 were just built in the past few days, so this is the only one that could have made it to a dealership yet.
 
lol, no. I just have the data for all TRX's, and find it interesting to see if I can identify one just by the clues provided. Shipped to Wisconsin, Forged Blue, hood graphics, no Bead-lock wheels, no tonneau, no trailer-tow mirrors, no pano sunroof, That boiled it down to 5 possible trucks. But the other 4 were just built in the past few days, so this is the only one that could have made it to a dealership yet.
Well done! What else can you tell me about the TRX I just bought?
 
I did not know those dates so thank you for sharing that. That’s a quick turn from build to sale in about 30 days!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top