Just at the dealer and 3 TRXs

I think it depends how much time you spend with it, i.e maps and some other functionalities with strange issues it works one day and next day you try and it's not "available" Some people don't even use any of those functionalities, but it sounds like it's was annoying or a problem for Phil
I used every feature on the truck and you are very much correct. I loved the performance, I loved the drive I HATE RAM CUSTOMER CARE. I hope that no one takes this as Don't buy the Truck or that I am saying They are Crap, cause that is not the case. I do have a lot of knowledge about what issues these trucks have and my hope is to help. I am a Baja guy who loves this type of vehicle and what it can do, I just might go buy an older one and modify it myself, I just didn't want to do that with a new truck. That is also why I have stayed on this form, to what till these are a few years older and start looking for that High milage needs work type of TRX. Then if I have an issue I can just replace the unit that controls it and move on without worrying about what I am doing to the warranty. Plus there is a ton of great information on this page.

The digital cluster is just that...a CLUSTER. Once you finally get it customized to your liking, a slight brush of the steering wheel and you get to start over. Over, over and over again. It is a POS CLUSTER! Give me an analog speedo, RPM and odometer. Put all the other CLUSTER in the trash!!!
These truck would be awesome if you could get just the motor and Suspension upgrades with all analog. I mean I want to fly through the desert or trials not jam to the stereo. I am an off road junkie, probably what drew me into buying this truck. I wanted a Raptor till I saw this. Now I am going to build out my ZR2 since Fox Factory is now available (or will be in a couple of months)

I was out looking at Jeeps the other day with a buddy of mine. One of the local RAM dealerships had at least 10 TRX trucks sitting on the lot.

View attachment 128431
Several dealerships around the Houston area have 6 or more. Automation was sitting on 26 last time I looked. They are all taking 10k off but still not moving. Hard to get 115k for a 90k truck.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back