Issue with Shipper

Moe

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Escalade
Hi so I just hired a broker to find a shipper for my trx for pick up in Pennsylvania to bring it to California last week . Fast forward to yesterday broker let’s me it’s going to be picked up and didn’t think much of it other than I’m closer to to receiving my truck . So today I activate the ram app and it lets me know the truck has almost 800 miles on it and it’s in Illinois where the company the broker chose is located .i call the dealer and they assured me it had 10 miles and left detailed with a full tank of gas ( app showing half tank).
I let the broker know I’m furious and he lets me know I will be compensated and updated in the AM however that’s not good enough for me . What should I do in this scenario . It’s stressing me out and furious at the same time . I was expecting my new trx god knows what he did in those 800 miles .

did you pay extra to have it trailered or you chose the cheaper service to have it driven to you? I actually seen drivers for hire services where they drive the car to you.
You can declare it stolen. It might actually be

Daaaaang. I’d report it stolen…

did you pay extra to have it trailered or you chose the cheaper service to have it driven to you? I actually seen drivers for hire services where they drive the car to you.
You can declare it stolen. It might actually be
I was told $2100 on a open trailer but was shocked to see it driven .

No one will touch my truck but me, once i take hold of it from the dealer. Thats for sure. I will fly to alaska for it if need be and drive it home.

Sorry man. Thats a terrible circumstance.

No one will touch my truck but me, once i take hold of it from the dealer. Thats for sure. I will fly to alaska for it if need be and drive it home.

Sorry man. Thats a terrible circumstance.
Thank you I was not expecting this to happen after waiting patiently since August

it's between you and the broker. you dont want compensated but a similar truck. They can buy you one off a dealer lot. you need a lawyer
I don’t even know how to pursue a case like this can’t even find anything online similar to my situation . It’s turned buying my trx from joy to grief

Update I just checked the ram app and it’s moving on what I believe is a transport carrier now since the mileage has not gone up . I’m still stressing over this whole mess

This blows….

Who is the broker and shipper so we can avoid them also?

Mine is being delivered to a dealership in Pennsylvania (Chapman) then I’ll have to find shipping to Wisconsin

Hi so I just hired a broker to find a shipper for my trx for pick up in Pennsylvania to bring it to California last week . Fast forward to yesterday broker let’s me it’s going to be picked up and didn’t think much of it other than I’m closer to to receiving my truck . So today I activate the ram app and it lets me know the truck has almost 800 miles on it and it’s in Illinois where the company the broker chose is located .i call the dealer and they assured me it had 10 miles and left detailed with a full tank of gas ( app showing half tank).
I let the broker know I’m furious and he lets me know I will be compensated and updated in the AM however that’s not good enough for me . What should I do in this scenario . It’s stressing me out and furious at the same time . I was expecting my new trx god knows what he did in those 800 miles .
This sucks I'm sorry man

This amongst other reasons is exactly why I'm picking mine up personally and driving it home. There are simply too many things that can go wrong and/or fingers that can be pointed if it didn't arrive as expected. I don't trust having it shipped for about 25 different reasons

So did the dealer tell you it left on a trailer or did they hand the keys to someone and they drove off? Most places with document with pictures before it goes so they (dealer) are not liable for any damage during shipping.

It could also be a glitch in the app. I assume you checked the VIN to make sure.

Reactions: Two
Oh man, this sucks. Trust nobody. I was getting dicked around with a transport service and something was not adding up so I cancelled them and flew to OH and drove back to CA.

Could be a glitch but if it's not i would not accept it. You have to call a lawyer and see what they advise you

This sucks I'm sorry man

This amongst other reasons is exactly why I'm picking mine up personally and driving it home. There are simply too many things that can go wrong and/or fingers that can be pointed if it didn't arrive as expected. I don't trust having it shipped for about 25 different reasons
Thank you I thought California was too far of a drive from Philly but i would do it now if I could go back in time .

Could have been they tow lifted with wheels on the ground for a leg of the trip and it registered the odometer. Which would be some back woods bullshit.

Could have been they tow lifted with wheels on the ground for a leg of the trip and it registered the odometer. Which would be some back woods bullshit.
neutral tow doesnt register..correct?

Back