Is your TRX one of a kind? Let's find out.

Hi, new to the forum just pick up a new 2024
1C6SRFU98RN101157
Can’t really do the analysis on 2024’s. I mean, I could. But it’s only valid for today (the results will be different tomorrow when more build sheets are published). This only works after the model year is done.

Can’t really do the analysis on 2024’s. I mean, I could. But it’s only valid for today (the results will be different tomorrow when more build sheets are published). This only works after the model year is done.
Lol absolutely thanks!

So you’ve got a 2024 already? I believe you’re the first one I’ve heard of that has taken possession.
A local dealer showed it incoming and i just happened to call when it landed and bought it. I think it’s pretty much loaded.

So many TRX ‘s in Texas!!!they are starting not to look as special when they first came out 😞 my dealer assured me they would be rare for the long run. I think the regular hellcat chargers and challengers are more rare in the wild by a long shot!!

hi can you help me track my track ? 1C6SRFU9XRN134175

Attachments

• VON 59253800.pdf
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
hi can you help me track my track ? 1C6SRFU9XRN134175
There's not really much I can do to help with this. The build sheet was published on 9/15/23, but that's about all I can tell. Yours is an export vehicle, so it won't get a window sticker. And I don't think there's a way to track the progress of shipping, except for asking your dealer to look it up.

So many TRX ‘s in Texas!!!they are starting not to look as special when they first came out 😞 my dealer assured me they would be rare for the long run. I think the regular hellcat chargers and challengers are more rare in the wild by a long shot!!

I still don't see many TRX's around here. Maybe a couple per week. I see at least 2-3 Raptors everyday. I don't think you're right about the Dodge Hellcats. I saw it posted in a magazine article that there were ~47,000 Hellcat Challenger/Chargers as of the end of 2019. I'm sure @tripleB could give us an accurate production number to date. There have been about 49,000 TRX's built to date.

I still don't see many TRX's around here. Maybe a couple per week. I see at least 2-3 Raptors everyday. I don't think you're right about the Dodge Hellcats. I saw it posted in a magazine article that there were ~47,000 Hellcat Challenger/Chargers as of the end of 2019. I'm sure @tripleB could give us an accurate production number to date. There have been about 49,000 TRX's built to date.
Agreed, at least here. I know there is 1 other TRX that I see about once or twice a week. There is a 2nd I see maybe once a month. Then I see ~1-5 Raptors almost every time I leave my house.

The TRX number is a little over 50,000 now for all model years.

Is it possible for you to see how many 1 of 1 builds exist? or is that just impossible? Is it even that special to be 1 of 1?

Hi i was hoping you could run my 23 vin and tell me about it? 1C6SRFU95PN572342

Is it possible for you to see how many 1 of 1 builds exist? or is that just impossible? Is it even that special to be 1 of 1?
Shame on you, good sir, for not reading all of the previous posts in this thread before asking your question. Had you bothered yourself to do so, you surely would have noticed that post #217 in this thread addressed your inquiry in totality.
Edit: 🤓

Last edited:
Hi i was hoping you could run my 23 vin and tell me about it? 1C6SRFU95PN572342
Yours is one of a kind for all model years (2021-2023).

1699062179309.png

I would love to see if mine is special. I’m guessing there is a bunch just like it though. You tell me when you get a moment!!

1C6SRFU97NN403047

I would love to see if mine is special. I’m guessing there is a bunch just like it though. You tell me when you get a moment!!

1C6SRFU97NN403047
Don't be so sure. Yours is one of a kind for all model years (2021-2023).

1699065012547.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back