Is this a real thing on the 2027 TRX's?

-Vanguard-

TRX Fanatic
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
174
Gallery
1
Reaction score
187
Location
NY
Current Ride
2027 TRX on order
Someone posted this pic of a 27 TRX that's leaning to one side. That's a bit concerning.
825352961_1708378336907333_2453580171472516605_n.webp
 
I hope not, maybe a heavy driver!
 
'21 had this. They put the wrong spring in the left rear where the gas tank is. This might be the same thing.
If that’s the case, it should level out as the tank empties. I’d wait on that before jumping to any conclusions.

A few folks have experienced similar leaning on the RHO site. May want to check those posts to see if the root cause has been determined.

Though, if the factory installed the wrong spring, I would not be surprised.
 
If that’s the case, it should level out as the tank empties. I’d wait on that before jumping to any conclusions.

A few folks have experienced similar leaning on the RHO site. May want to check those posts to see if the root cause has been determined.

Though, if the factory installed the wrong spring, I would not be surprised.
I wonder how these are built, TRX/RHO roll down the production line together which I assume they would, TRX could get an RHO spring on the driver's side and the weight would cause that sag? who knows.
 
Honestly, I don’t want the truck if this is “normal” behavior for it. Looks so cheap.
 
Curious if any of the 27 TRX owners have this sag, especially with a full tank.
 
I just filled my 27 up this morning and no lean
 
Mixed severe ADHD with beloved ChatGPT re: Drivers side springs compression at rest and potential causation.

Inputed
2027 spring rate
Default Blackhawk shock setting
Will Hunting @ MIT
Potential 'Celebrity/YT Influencer' early production ownership.

Your Welcome! 🦖 :D

27 TRX left lean causation.webp
 
Mixed severe ADHD with beloved ChatGPT re: Drivers side springs compression at rest and potential causation.

Inputed
2027 spring rate
Default Blackhawk shock setting
Will Hunting @ MIT
Potential 'Celebrity/YT Influencer' early production ownership.

Your Welcome! 🦖 :D

View attachment 162777

Lmao
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top