Interchiller

There is 2 modes. I have mine wired to my #6 accessory. This was with it on. I have seen 27 degrees in the past. With the cabin ac flowing as well I get roughly 45-52 ic temps

Is the cabin A/C airflow affected?
What about Cabin A/C performance?

I'm looking to buy one but cabin A/C performance is very important to me.

So.. have NOT looked at the second page of the performance pages, but for you certainly will..

As far as AC airflow, like i mentioned there are two modes of operation. "race mode" turns off coolant to Cabin, normal would be normal AC.. I use mine every day, no impact observed..

So.. have NOT looked at the second page of the performance pages, but for you certainly will..

As far as AC airflow, like i mentioned there are two modes of operation. "race mode" turns off coolant to Cabin, normal would be normal AC.. I use mine every day, no impact observed..

So let me get this straight, the race mode only redirect the coolant? Not the actual cool air from cabin?
Does this means that i still get air flowing into cabin in race mode? Albiet hot of course.

Correct coolant only, Air flows... HOT but still blows. Once the switch is flipped normal as usual

I've been looking at installing a small meth kit just so when its really hot out and I want to race or get into it. Have it set to come on at 10 lbs of boost and cool intake air down to keep computer from pulling timing and help octane. Costs a lot less too.

So current non-race full ac 57 ic 97 iat 102 ambient

So current non-race full ac 57 ic 97 iat 102 ambient
Thats a huge difference from stock. I was watching mine going down the highway at 80mph and its usually around 30-35deg above ambient temperature. So from what you are showing, it should be about 35-40 deg drop. Should be pretty big power increase.

Would a interchiller be ideal for daily driving In SoCal? with all the stop and go traffic, I’d assume there could be some benefit of something like this?

These work, and there is a reason the redeye and demon have a similiar setup stock.

Anyone in SoCal get this done?

For what its worth, we have 5 Stage 2 units on order in which 1 is accounted for. 2-3 weeks

293007697_2708369082626652_5554260337591129087_n.jpg

I’d sitting idle for 45 min. Not stage 2, does work…just saying
6B8BF309-F141-4665-A3E1-DD5066EC6175.jpeg
6BFA8392-912B-4934-84C8-B909B6E574DB.jpeg

And about 30-40 sec after cabin bypass. Lost about 18 degrees

I’d sitting idle for 45 min. Not stage 2, does work…just saying View attachment 47678
Do you think it's worth having if you aren't using it to do back to back pulls at the strip? In terms of just DD'ing the truck if you aren't out really pushing it hard all the time. It seems like a big investment to me unless you are staying planted at the drag strip.

I don’t go much to the track will certainly help with heat soak. For me…..you could live without it. If not racing, it does certainly keep things cool and may extend the life of some components though.

I don’t go much to the track will certainly help with heat soak. For me…..you could live without it. If not racing, it does certainly keep things cool and may extend the life of some components though.
Do you have a larger ic coolant reservoir?

I do not. Have not really found a under hood friendly one yet. 305trx who runs 9s still on the stock res. But has like a 3 gallon to mount in the bed. I tried to have one fab’d but it failed miserably in the real world pressure test. For my use the stock size is fine. The bigger reservoir would certainly help with recovery’s between runs

AllPar Garage in Georgia fabricates them apparently. Wonder if we could get them to sell us one without in house install? 1.5 gallon…

Back