IGLA/Compustar Install

I finally got the a replacement remote for my compustar t9 @Air’d outSRT question you can only remote start from OEM factory remote because I cannot remote start with the compustar fob even after I press unlock and this is how it's suppose to be or is there a way to do it only from one particular remote

I finally got the a replacement remote for my compustar t9 @Air’d outSRT question you can only remote start from OEM factory remote because I cannot remote start with the compustar fob even after I press unlock and this is how it's suppose to be or is there a way to do it only from one particular remote
You need to relearn the new remote and the other remotes you will use and then do tach relearn. All easy to do. I can walk you through it. Text me, 270-312-8503

is the factory remote supposed to be able to control the compustar system as well? Also how does the kill switch work?

is the factory remote supposed to be able to control the compustar system as well? Also how does the kill switch work?
It can be setup that way but make the system useless if they relay/clone attack because your alarm will be disarmed on unlock. What kill switch?

the kill switch that is built in the compustar system
that isn’t always used. Depends on the installer and if there is IGLA involved then its not used at all. Its just an automotive relay that is NO until disarmed. You can just unhook all the compustar and jump 2 wires. Its just a deterrent. The SPTS is too. Actually going to make a Not Secure Push To Start video tomorrow to show how fast it is to get around it and you don’t even have to cut a piece of tape to do it.

that isn’t always used. Depends on the installer and if there is IGLA involved then its not used at all. Its just an automotive relay that is NO until disarmed. You can just unhook all the compustar and jump 2 wires. Its just a deterrent. The SPTS is too. Actually going to make a Not Secure Push To Start video tomorrow to show how fast it is to get around it and you don’t even have to cut a piece of tape to do it.
please let me know when you release the videos and where i can watch it.
Thank you

please let me know when you release the videos and where i can watch it.
Thank you
I will be at the shop tomorrow and I will have it made then. Won’t share here publicly but will in the members only section or can send you the link.

No Ravelco man, he had added several kill switches and person who installed them said they can't be defeated and for you guys who have them, just know that they can be defeated and your truck will be gone.
I had mine stolen last week near Detroit. I had Ravelco on it which I just found out doesn’t work as advertised. Thief’s can bypass it in seconds. There is a video of it driving away. Anyone with Revelco need to do something better or you will loose your truck.

is there anyone in the east Tennessee/knoxville area?

anyone know of any igla installers in the NY/NJ area ?
https://www.iglausa.com/dealer-locator

System Addicts LLC

727 Lyons Ave, Irvington, NJ 07111

973-399-8080

Sound Waves Automobile Sound & Security

323 Larkfield Road, East Northport, NY 11731

(631) 368-8853

Forman Automotive Elec Repair

142 Forman St, Buffalo, NY 14211

(716) 894-2505

I wish IGLA had an installer in SoCal. Only Option is Ravelco. Shit, I’d make the drive in AZ (possibly) if I knew someone reputable could install the IGLA for me.
I wish they had a IGLA in the California Desert. Is Tazer Alarm, very good my nephew, just put it in his TRX. I need something good but I hate to spend a fortune.
Thanks

I wish they had a IGLA in the California Desert. Is Tazer Alarm, very good my nephew, just put it in his TRX. I need something good but I hate to spend a fortune.
Thanks
Tazer is not an alarm.

So it already had the latest update when they installed it or how does that work? Im in SoCal and may have found someone who has installed these recently.
Let me know if you fine at Soca man👊🏽

https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/trx-stollen-auburn-hills-mi-with-ravelco.21024/

Please be advised Ravelco does not protect us, its just a deterrent like the club.
I’ve had RAVELCO on many vehicles and it worked to prevent theft on one occasion - I realized the main problem was me forgetting to pull the plug when I left the car - apparently some thieves know how to bypass it but I suspect that most don’t - on a statistical basis, me forgetting to pull the plug was a more likely way to get the vehicle stolen than was exposure to the thief who knew how to bypass it. I subsequently covered all the vehicles with IGLA and go IGLA only on new ones. The only inconvenience is that there are no installers in East Tennessee.

I’ve had RAVELCO on many vehicles and it worked to prevent theft on one occasion - I realized the main problem was me forgetting to pull the plug when I left the car - apparently some thieves know how to bypass it but I suspect that most don’t - on a statistical basis, me forgetting to pull the plug was a more likely way to get the vehicle stolen than was exposure to the thief who knew how to bypass it. I subsequently covered all the vehicles with IGLA and go IGLA only on new ones. The only inconvenience is that there are no installers in East Tennessee.

who do you use for your installs? assuming you're still in east tn

who do you use for your installs? assuming you're still in east tn
Overkill audio out of Murfreesboro I either go there or have him come down if I have enough cars needing one (to make it worth his while)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back