IGLA/Compustar Install

Did you ever end up getting it installed and thoughts if you did? I'd semi be nervous getting the car stolen just heading into Irvington, lol.
I had mine installed at OX audio in north Philly. He has a done few systems so far and it was just over an hour away from me.
It's been flawless so far.

I had mine installed at OX audio in north Philly. He has a done few systems so far and it was just over an hour away from me.
It's been flawless so far.
How much did it cost? I’m thinking of using them too once my truck shows up.

Did you ever end up getting it installed and thoughts if you did? I'd semi be nervous getting the car stolen just heading into Irvington, lol.
Yeah I got it installed about a 2 weeks ago but haven’t had too much time to use it since my truck went in to get stealth pff the day after I got it but I’m pretty impressed with it so far. Remote start still works and you can’t move it until you put in the pin code and if you just hand start it it’s the same thing you need to put the pin in or the engine won’t start. It definitely gives you peace of mind!

How much did it cost? I’m thinking of using them too once my truck shows up.
I went to the same place it was $1200 and the main guy Ryan sat there and showed me how it worked for like an hour after they installed it. Really chill guy I definitely recommend them!

If you set the IGLA to require pin code or bluetooth connection before start, can you still use the factory remote start? I would prefer the "do not start" option over the "shut off engine" option. Can someone post a pick of the key fob? The pictures I viewed online look almost as big as the factory key fob. Someone in another thread said it's about the size of a stamp but I didn't see anything like that. Also, how to you make changes to options without an android mobile? The website doesn't reference an iphone app for changes.
Yes you can still use the factory remote start. You can set the system to not start with connection is not detected OR have it start up but gear lock in park. Meaning, it will allow you to move the shifter to drive but the car won’t actually go into drive unless you do the pin code, or have the key fob or Bluetooth connect.

Attachments

• 8DD9DE49-220E-4C56-B2B6-9EE709EA5433.jpeg
    8DD9DE49-220E-4C56-B2B6-9EE709EA5433.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 93
Hey guys, I decided to install IGLA as well as compustar (entire alarm system) with Drone GPS as well as secondary siren, shock and tilt sensors, plus an additional shock sensor by iteself. I can tell you this, I haven't slept this good in a long time, lol. Also if you're a thief and reading this, you're more than welcome to come try to take my shit ill even leave it unlocked for you and btw your mom is a hoe. Fire away any questions you may have. Cheers

@madmaxtrx -- sounds like the perfect set up! Would you mind me asking ball park how much you paid installed? Was this some kind of package the installer was offering? Or did you have to pull all the components together for the installer? I've heard of IGLA and Compustar, but not sure if the siren/shock/tilt sensors are features of them? Or if you bought them separately. I live in SoCal and so will be trying to find an installer who can do a similar setup.

Thanks!

@madmaxtrx -- sounds like the perfect set up! Would you mind me asking ball park how much you paid installed? Was this some kind of package the installer was offering? Or did you have to pull all the components together for the installer? I've heard of IGLA and Compustar, but not sure if the siren/shock/tilt sensors are features of them? Or if you bought them separately. I live in SoCal and so will be trying to find an installer who can do a similar setup.

Thanks!
I paid roughly $1400 out the door for everything. For me personally it’s worth it but it’s all a personal preference. I wanted IGLA by itself but then my installer was actually great at offering a package deal they had done on multiple high end vehicles before which included all of the bells and whistles and I was all for it.

I paid roughly $1400 out the door for everything. For me personally it’s worth it but it’s all a personal preference. I wanted IGLA by itself but then my installer was actually great at offering a package deal they had done on multiple high end vehicles before which included all of the bells and whistles and I was all for it.

Nice, I had an installer quote me $1200 out the door for just the IGLA install. I can't imagine he'd throw in the extra stuff for an extra $200.....I may need to find a better installer. Thanks!

Just got the IGLA installed in the nor-cal area. Cost $1200. West Coast Auto Security (530)649-3619 Bruno Flores located in Yuba City, CA
There is also an installer based in the Los Angeles area: F&A Services (562)583-4315 Francisco Anguiano.

What happens when that fob dies? Can you just replace the battery or does it need to be reprogrammed...etc?

You can just replace the battery. It’s the small watch/remote batteries and swaps out pretty easily by splitting open the case.

for the compustar t13 pro does it require that you have to cut into the factory wiring or have to drill into the truck because i don’t want to do any of those things.

for the compustar t13 pro does it require that you have to cut into the factory wiring or have to drill into the truck because i don’t want to do any of those things.
No, siren would go through the firewall through an existing hole with a rubber grommet. The other necessary wiring would be “T’d” into existing wires. No cutting. I would get IGLA first before a deterrent alarm

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back