How do you get your money?

Lol
Mafia in montana?!
lol
good one
not even a million people in the fourth largest state. Not enough $$ here to interest them.
Nah, all me, well and the local bank.

ok
ill add. Royalty interests in west Tx.

The Dutton Family in Yellowstone would like to have a word. :p

The Dutton Family in Yellowstone would like to have a word. :p
Ha,

The main house and much of the film locatios are in our town. Cast and crew,
pre covid, were daily regulars at our restaurant . Coming back soon to atart another season and supposedly a spinoff.
It is interesting to see the Ram trucks with their ranch brand and name driving arlind town all the time.

Cop in so cal. Enjoy having convos with car guys I stop sometimes. One guy had a nice 67 mustang fastback with the original 289 motor. He was retired and had nothing to do, so we went to a parking lot and he let me check it out. Thing was clean as can be. Slow day so we shot the shit for about 15 min.

Cop in so cal. Enjoy having convos with car guys I stop sometimes. One guy had a nice 67 mustang fastback with the original 289 motor. He was retired and had nothing to do, so we went to a parking lot and he let me check it out. Thing was clean as can be. Slow day so we shot the shit for about 15 min.
Must be tough having such a conflict of interest lol. Hopefully the next cop that pulls me over is a car guy.

Just a blue collared worker , plumbing supervisor for a hospital ,30 years in , worked long and hard for this bad boy and loving every minute of it . I feel like the little guy in the room lol .
I’m right there with you. Journeyman lineman. When i saw this truck for the first time i told myself i don’t care how much that truck will be when it comes out I’m going to have one. Should have it by the end of the month.

I’m right there with you. Journeyman lineman. When i saw this truck for the first time i told myself i don’t care how much that truck will be when it comes out I’m going to have one. Should have it by the end of the month.
I have a small cabin down the road from you of 17 exit 98

Truck Repair:
Rebuild, sell and install heavier transmissions for semi truck drivers that increase their engines horsepower and torque higher than it should be.

VP of a large construction company (13 years). Previous owner of a successful family construction company (24 years). Nothing special, just fortunate enough to made enough to afford my toy and tech habit over the years.

Nice thought I might be alone , doesn’t seem to be many of us around anymore. Not that I don’t wish I pulled the scratch some of these other guys and gals pull . I can’t bitch I chose the profession and love it by the way pays the bills . I will admit body is starting to hurt a bit lol
Glad you love your profession! And, by the way, the work you do IS appreciated! God bless! :)

Nice try IRS/FBI. I ain't falling for it!

Since everyone got a laugh out of that.. I'll spill. I'm an IT Consultant, but I'm not your normal IT Consultant. There's not really a 5 minute elevator pitch for what I do. Even for people in IT it's hard to explain. Let's just say; I'm "Ray Donovan of IT." - Executives usually hire the company I work for, I show up and fix their stuff. Which sometimes includes telling the Executives that hired me to get their head out of their ass.

Post covid it was wheels up every Sunday/Monday; Fly back on Thur/Fri. Which is why I live in TN. A nice quiet place next to the lake to relax. Covid made it a prison tho.

a little of this and a little of that

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back