Z Zl1jimmy TRX Fanatic Joined Jul 17, 2026 Messages 176 Reaction score 93 Location Ny Current Ride Zl1, trx, redeye Today at 8:11 AM #41 Dealer texted me last night saying delivery should be tomorrow- 12th. Tracker last week said 10/26 then dropped to 10/21 few days ago.
Dealer texted me last night saying delivery should be tomorrow- 12th. Tracker last week said 10/26 then dropped to 10/21 few days ago.
M matty0520 TRX Member Joined Aug 24, 2026 Messages 49 Reaction score 24 Location Columbus, OH Current Ride F150 Raptor, GLS63, Escalade Sport Platinum Today at 8:16 AM #42 Nice mine just popped a 10/14 date
V -Vanguard- TRX Fiend Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 243 Gallery 1 Reaction score 252 Location NY Current Ride 2027 TRX on order Today at 3:32 PM #43 I feel like the estimated ship date is the delivery date. I was ship estimated 10/26 and that’s about a week more than my dealer estimated delivery date of 10/15
I feel like the estimated ship date is the delivery date. I was ship estimated 10/26 and that’s about a week more than my dealer estimated delivery date of 10/15