How accurate is the estimated delivery date on the tracker?

Delivery window 9/20-10/5. Still waiting
Unloaded from train on 9/21. Currently sitting at VDC center local to me. (Aka train yard)
 
Last edited:
My estimated delivery date shows TBD, but it arrived at the dealership on 9/17.

Further proof to not rely much on the tracker for accuracy.
 
how do you get that granular of detail (shipping mode)?
I’ve been receiving updates from my sales guy. Screenshots of the status page. Looks like this

1790716236018.webp
 
My dealer is telling me 10/16 delivery (with caveat, "don't hold me to it")
Tracker says 11/19.

Will be curious where I land in this date range.

Anxiously awaiting the Silver Zynith behemoth!
My dealer is also telling me about a month earlier than what the tracker shows
 
That honestly saves a good chunk of time I could imagine. from what I can see It’s gonna take 2 to 3 weeks for the train to get from Michigan to Denver
Yep, I’m not even in Michigan but ordered from a dealer 45 minutes from the plant for this reason.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top