Good evening everyone I’m looking for some help tracking the status of my build. The VIN number is TRX-1C6SRFU9XVN557106
That one hasn't been built yet, but I will notify you as soon as the build sheet appears. If you'd like me to help watch for pre-production status changes, then send me a DM with your VON and the last name on the order.Good evening everyone I’m looking for some help tracking the status of my build. The VIN number is TRX-1C6SRFU9XVN557106
Are you able to check exactly where truck is at? I was supposed to get it yesterday. And tracker now says Oct 9thThat one hasn't been built yet, but I will notify you as soon as the build sheet appears. If you'd like me to help watch for pre-production status changes, then send me a DM with your VON and the last name on the order.
No, your dealer can look it up though (using VIN TRACK). I would guess it probably got offloaded in a big parking lot, and they've got to find a hauler to get it to your dealership. The TRX (and RHO) require a flatbed hauler, as they don't fit on regular car carriers.Are you able to check exactly where truck is at? I was supposed to get it yesterday. And tracker now says Oct 9th
That makes sense. Thanks for the info!No, your dealer can look it up though (using VIN TRACK). I would guess it probably got offloaded in a big parking lot, and they've got to find a hauler to get it to your dealership. The TRX (and RHO) require a flatbed hauler, as they don't fit on regular car carriers.
They fit on this type of car carrier, but I have only seen them in that one spot on the end.No, your dealer can look it up though (using VIN TRACK). I would guess it probably got offloaded in a big parking lot, and they've got to find a hauler to get it to your dealership. The TRX (and RHO) require a flatbed hauler, as they don't fit on regular car carriers.
Red truck VON: 63466821That one hasn't been built yet, but I will notify you as soon as the build sheet appears. If you'd like me to help watch for pre-production status changes, then send me a DM with your VON and the last name on the order.