Geiser springs

Subscribed for Ride Quality feedback (front end bounce/dampening & Spring mismatch) :LOL:
Is it as simple as mismatched springs, that make most of these mostly unlevel?

Mine sits mostly level (ass to front) But has about of inch of sag on the rear right

Looks like SCD may have raised prices. Shipped to me is $1544 AUD which is about $1120 USD.
$500 of that cost is shipping and the springs are like $600. It should cost the same to manufacture here in the US….not more than twice as much. Geiser is $1300 not including the shipping. Definitely seems excessive

Last edited:
$500 of that cost is shipping and the springs are like $600. It should cost the same to manufacture here in the US….not more than twice as much. Grider is $1300 not including the shipping. Definitely seems excessive
if nobody buys they'll lower the price.

$500 of that cost is shipping and the springs are like $600. It should cost the same to manufacture here in the US….not more than twice as much. Grider is $1300 not including the shipping. Definitely seems excessive
Geiser is shipping free but I understand what you're saying. It'll be interesting when Eibach releases their springs. For a regular 1500, the springs are less than $500 for front and rear.

Geiser is shipping free but I understand what you're saying. It'll be interesting when Eibach releases their springs. For a regular 1500, the springs are less than $500 for front and rear.
I had eibach front leveling springs on my 2018 raptor and was a big fan of them. Stiffened up the front end and the finish survived multiple Ks winters

No springs should cost $1300 for any vehicle. Kind of ridiculous how they came up with the pricing.

Will wait for Eibach springs from an actual suspension company.
They want to benefit from the fact that it is TRX, because whoever has 100,000 USD for TRX, so it will not be a problem for him to pay 1,300 USD for springs ...

They want to benefit from the fact that it is TRX, because whoever has 100,000 USD for TRX, so it will not be a problem for him to pay 1,300 USD for springs ...

Springs for $200k+ super care don’t cost $1300

Springs for $200k+ super care don’t cost $1300
I know it, you know it, they know it ... but as long as someone is willing to pay for it (and a lot of people will), it's just going to have that price ... :rolleyes:

If it saves on skid plates it worth it.

Hopefully these springs will be stiffer to help with that. I have not seen one jumped TRX that didn't have a bent skid plate regardless of bumper.

Will these help with the broke cv joints and torn boots? It seems like everyone who puts a leveling kit on has issues.

Last edited:
Hopefully these springs will be stiffer to help with that. I have not seen one jumped TRX that didn't have a bent skid plate regardless of bumper.

Will these help with the broke cv joints and torn boots? It seems like everyone who puts a leveling kit on has issues.
If these springs create any sort of lift height increase, that will always increase the CV joint angles, and negatively impact them.

I saw a picture of a flying cow somewhere last time ... do you think the cows are really flying? ;) I write here where I really see the problem with the mounted springs, because I have them mounted. The car with Hard Top sat more back before the change of springs. So also on stock springs. Maybe the Geisers will be different, I'll be surprised. If I can buy the 1.5 "rear springs separately from Geisser, then maybe I will replace my 1" rear SCD and solve the problem. 🤷‍♂️
Check it out guys, I found video of a flying cow! Wait...this is probly edited too, silly me!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back