Geiser springs

Email them! I don’t know if they will do a notification list or what.

I know eibach has a kit coming too. But it’s going to be a little more street focused.

Ya talked with them s week ago said 3" front 1.5" rear. No more Cadillac bounce in the front 👍
3" front with the stock shocks? It's not going to have much down travel left in it.

I mean. I understand you want 70 30 up travel to down… but still.
Maybe just a 1.75-2 inch level in the front…

They do have the springs dialed for the raptor though and maybe they run that same ratio?

I mean. I understand you want 70 30 up travel to down… but still.
Maybe just a 1.75-2 inch level in the front…

They do have the springs dialed for the raptor though and maybe they run that same ratio?
Ya it maybe less. He through that # out and was driving at the time. He said they had over 1k plus miles testing and the rates felt really really good.

I would be happy with a level front and stiffer spring rates to keep the front end out of the dirt on decent G outs.

The front rates don’t need to be stiffer. Just place the shock lower in the stroke:

The raptor oem spring is 650#

The trx is 1100#…. Yes… 1100 lbs of wtf… rear is 100 over 300 dual rate.

I just hope that it can be done with in the confines of control arm and shock to frame gap… and that the spring perch gap allows it.

I was looking at 3.0 and 3.75 silver spring 14 and 16 inch travel springs (to factor in preload) and wondering how it’s all going to work.

Eibach has a more street focused spring coming out that sounded like it’s going to be stiffer than stock. I can’t remember if he said they have the spec for an offroad focused spring but he did say that it would be significantly lighter than oem

Yes, he told me probably the end of March..... I was hoping sooner! It sounds like they have the R&D mostly completed but now it is getting materials there and making them.

I'm in.....Hopefully they will be progressive spring.........I love them on my Raptor...

Just received an email update for geiser springs...

1646516047212.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back