- Joined
- Jun 27, 2021
- Messages
- 697
- Gallery
- 55
- Reaction score
- 579
- Location
- New England
- Current Ride
- 2022 TRX
- Military
- No
Selling a brand-new, never-installed aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System with Pro DRY S filters for the RAM 1500 TRX.
aFe Part #: 50-70075D
I purchased this earlier this year for my TRX, but subsequently decided to order a 2027 TRX, so I never got around to installing it.
The intake has never been installed or used. Everything is still in the original aFe box and packaging, as shown in the photos.
This is aFe's Momentum GT dual-intake system with the oil-free Pro DRY S filters.
Price: $750
Located in Fairfield County, CT. Happy to meet locally within a reasonable distance (roughly 30 miles). I can also potentially accommodate a meetup elsewhere in CT or toward Westchester / northern CT depending on location.
Shipping is available at buyer's expense.
PM me if interested.
afepower.com
aFe Part #: 50-70075D
I purchased this earlier this year for my TRX, but subsequently decided to order a 2027 TRX, so I never got around to installing it.
The intake has never been installed or used. Everything is still in the original aFe box and packaging, as shown in the photos.
This is aFe's Momentum GT dual-intake system with the oil-free Pro DRY S filters.
Price: $750
Located in Fairfield County, CT. Happy to meet locally within a reasonable distance (roughly 30 miles). I can also potentially accommodate a meetup elsewhere in CT or toward Westchester / northern CT depending on location.
Shipping is available at buyer's expense.
PM me if interested.
Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro DRY S Filters
.embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; } Dual Three Layer Performance Air Filters:A...





