Former Seattle Seahawks Wide Receiver And Super Bowl Champ Arrested, Was In Stolen Ram TRX

saturnfire

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
Current Ride #2
Toyota Sequoia
I was thinking Tyler Lockett for a second, aka the Rocket Lockett

Retardo Ricardo dindu nuffin...

I guess the question would be why????
allegedly his net worth is sitting around 12.6 million.
Why mess around with something as dumb as that?
He can obviously afford it, let alone saying he bought it at a “buy here pay here” the absolute worst type of dealer.

He can obviously afford it, let alone saying he bought it at a “buy here pay here” the absolute worst type of dealer.
CTE, mental illness, self destructive tendencies, boredom, retardation, take your pick man.

Early life[edit]​

Ricardo Quantaye Lockette was born on May 21, 1986, in Albany, Georgia, to Earl and Felita Lockette.[1][2] Growing up, Lockette played Little League football, where he was coached by his father.[2] Lockette attended Monroe Comprehensive High School in Albany, where he played football and ran track and field. He signed a letter of intent to play football for the Auburn Tigers, but did not attend the university after a low SAT score.[3]

Early life[edit]​

Ricardo Quantaye Lockette was born on May 21, 1986, in Albany, Georgia, to Earl and Felita Lockette.[1][2] Growing up, Lockette played Little League football, where he was coached by his father.[2] Lockette attended Monroe Comprehensive High School in Albany, where he played football and ran track and field. He signed a letter of intent to play football for the Auburn Tigers, but did not attend the university after a low SAT score.[3]
Wow, that must have been like less than 700 out of 1600, like borderline clinically retarded.

CTE, mental illness, self destructive tendencies, boredom, retardation, take your pick man.

Early life[edit]​

Really is ridiculous, number of people with money and or power that should be nowhere near both is mind blowing.
Take all the OF people, rich for no reason.

Imagine getting paid millions of dollars a year to play with a ball 6 months a year, and then stealing a car worth 90k to drive. His story is even more bullshit.

This about sums up the intelligence level of our "elite" or rather who the media tells us we should be listening to, actors and sports players included. He wont go to jail, but it would be nice to see.

Imagine getting paid millions of dollars a year to play with a ball 6 months a year, and then stealing a car worth 90k to drive. His story is even more bullshit.

This about sums up the intelligence level of our "elite" or rather who the media tells us we should be listening to, actors and sports players included. He wont go to jail, but it would be nice to see.

"Give them bread & circuses and they will never revolt."

"Give them bread & circuses and they will never revolt."
1*ugG7XgC1r-Q2ZX-InqU0aQ.gif

Unless Ricky Retardo made a shit ton of money after he retired from the NFL, I can't imagine him being worth $12.6 million..

Back