2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
@Phillytrx @Corso923

25A08750-EF86-41BA-9BA7-F15ADFEBFC36.jpeg

Leave it to the Philly guy to leave the line in his rear view mirror 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ man lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, but the injuries keep piling up.
You’re talking to the wrong guy about injuries… I do have to admit that Hurtz looks like the real deal.

Somebody got a beat down last night.
Crushed, embarrassed…………..

Somebody got a beat down last night.
Crushed, embarrassed…………..
Was waiting to see how long it would take for you… surprised you waited until this morning 🤣

Was waiting to see how long it would take for you… surprised you waited until this morning 🤣
I have cousins in Long Island that needed harassing first. Giants thought they were playing the vikings.

I have cousins in Long Island that needed harassing first. Giants thought they were playing the vikings.
Giants showed up like a high school team! Shit Brady and Tampa played better and that’s embarrassing!

Giants showed up like a high school team! Shit Brady and Tampa played better and that’s embarrassing!
Guessing your a Niners fan… we will see how much Ish you are talking when the eagles make your niners look like the giants did yesterday…

Guessing your a Niners fan… we will see how much Ish you are talking when the eagles make your niners look like the giants did yesterday…
The Eagles are a good team for sure! It will be a better game than eagles cowboys. I’m just worried about how much the referees can influence a game these days. Hopefully it’s not even close so they can’t make up any BS calls to keep the cowboys in the game

Back