🔥 BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 15% on AWE Exhaust Systems from 11/23 to 11/29 @ JustBoltOns! 🔥

Football

JBTRXNJ

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black TRX
@Phillytrx @Corso923

25A08750-EF86-41BA-9BA7-F15ADFEBFC36.jpeg

Phillytrx

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 trackhawk
You give yourself to much credit. Ny’ers aren’t that smart. What actually happened was the eagles fan jumped down onto a ledge and had the giants fans girlfriend waiting for him “because he has a huge cock” and the giants fan stood there and said boy he’s an idiot and then told the cowboys fan I bet I can definitely jump out further than he did. The cowboys fan says no way watch this. The Giants fan confused says I can beat that and jumps, maybe a little bit further but still plunges to his death.
Meanwhile the Giants fans girlfriend has her magic knee pads on and does what all Giants girlfriends do they swallow the load. She then starts gagging “close to the edge” the Eagles fan then gives her a little nudge over the side and says…. Your ending here

OP
OP
JBTRXNJ

JBTRXNJ

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black TRX
You give yourself to much credit. Ny’ers aren’t that smart. What actually happened was the eagles fan jumped down onto a ledge and had the giants fans girlfriend waiting for him “because he has a huge cock” and the giants fan stood there and said boy he’s an idiot and then told the cowboys fan I bet I can definitely jump out further than he did. The cowboys fan says no way watch this. The Giants fan confused says I can beat that and jumps, maybe a little bit further but still plunges to his death.
Meanwhile the Giants fans girlfriend has her magic knee pads on and does what all Giants girlfriends do they swallow the load. She then starts gagging “close to the edge” the Eagles fan then gives her a little nudge over the side and says…. Your ending here
Leave it to the Philly guy to leave the line in his rear view mirror 🤣

Corso923

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX
Current Ride #2
20 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X
Jesus Christ man lol.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping