First 2023 TRX has ARRIVED

I said maybe RAM sent them out not the dealer. I jumped to the dash cluster since that was what someone asked to see and he said something was stolen.

looking at it again yes, he did say it was the center screen. my bad.

I said maybe RAM sent them out not the dealer. I jumped to the dash cluster since that was what someone asked to see and he said something was stolen.

looking at it again yes, he did say it was the center screen. my bad.
Careful, claasicdrive gets hot if you call it a center screen.

I will post a picture of the new instrument cluster on Monday. Unfortunately the entire center stack touchscreen was stolen out of it during transportation. I am not happy.
0BD76885-E27B-4F52-BC2C-CECF73A13671.jpeg

The cluster was the hold up from what we heard, now the 1st one shows up without a cluster. is that odd or what? maybe they're being shipped out without clusters and the dealers weren't informed seems more likely. or at least a few were, the first ones out.
Center stack not dash cluster.

It's literally 2 screws and a good yank to pull it out. Had to swap mine due to factory damage. And once you've done that, you could easily take out the instrument cluster in a couple minutes... a few trim pieces and 4 screws holding it in.

Until they institute death by slow torture for anyone caught stealing, raping, or murder, these crimes will unfortunately continue! :p

Very profitable to steal consoles...
1671468706130.png

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back