First 2023 TRX has ARRIVED

was the CHMSL ever a color other than black? Mine is black, granted I have a black truck. But it's not color matched. It's just black plastic. And every picture I can find also looks black.

It's literally 2 screws and a good yank to pull it out. Had to swap mine due to factory damage. And once you've done that, you could easily take out the instrument cluster in a couple minutes... a few trim pieces and 4 screws holding it in.
Thank you so much for posting this. Now I know how to take it off to install the PARAGOPTICS

was the CHMSL ever a color other than black? Mine is black, granted I have a black truck. But it's not color matched. It's just black plastic. And every picture I can find also looks black.
The 2022 has a black CHMSL as well. Guess I never paid that much attention to it until I seen the black doors handles on the 23.

The screws being put back in place is weird. I wonder if there was a defect found after the truck was built and they were going to switch out the Uconnect system but they lost track of it and shipped the truck...

The screws being put back in place is weird. I wonder if there was a defect found after the truck was built and they were going to switch out the Uconnect system but they lost track of it and shipped the truck...
Interesting point...and probably not a difficult thing to have happen with so many vehicles sitting around.

This was a thought of mine too: perhaps the vent was damaged at the factory when installing the trim, and it was put aside for repairs?

But: I would like to think there’s some sort of QA inspection before the trucks roll out?

Is it just me, or does that left side vent gasket look like it was crushed in when the center stack was originally installed? It doesn't look like "yanked out" damage. It looks like "pushed in" damage.

View attachment 82998
You are not wrong.
When the center stack was installed, the plastic gasket was not aligned with the vent and instead of properly aligning things......the motto of the day was PUSH HARDER ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back