Finally Living in San Antonio Texas and I love it‼️

Welcome. The summers are hot....but less humid than Houston. If you don't have it already, get IGLA.
Check with the neighbors, there are a lot of mobile detailers in all the bigger cities in Texas.
You are not that far from Franklin's BBQ and Salt Lick BBQ.
Will do‼️ Thank you‼️

welcome to SA bro! if you havent make sure you join the SATO group if you want, myself and a handful of other people in the forums are in it.
1000% get IGLA installed and shock sensors here, we have an installer local so thats neato.
stay away from The Rim lol got my 2nd TRX broken into at the Palladium parking lot when i valeted my truck at Maggiano's.
if you see a badass white TRX with front and rear bumpers and yellow lights in the front with amber DRLs, it's ya boy. we usually do Cars & Coffee 2nd saturday of the month, and like a hangout thingy at Andretti's once a month at like 9am "Something & Shine" or something like that idr lmao.
with the weather getting up there i believe we are getting a beach trip to Corpus in the works, only like an hour and a half-2hr drive to Whitecaps beach and you drive right up to the water, good stuff.

Attachments

• Img_2024_02_20_23_18_23.jpeg
    Img_2024_02_20_23_18_23.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 23
Welcome to the neighborhood!

welcome to SA bro! if you havent make sure you join the SATO group if you want, myself and a handful of other people in the forums are in it.
1000% get IGLA installed and shock sensors here, we have an installer local so thats neato.
stay away from The Rim lol got my 2nd TRX broken into at the Palladium parking lot when i valeted my truck at Maggiano's.
if you see a badass white TRX with front and rear bumpers and yellow lights in the front with amber DRLs, it's ya boy. we usually do Cars & Coffee 2nd saturday of the month, and like a hangout thingy at Andretti's once a month at like 9am "Something & Shine" or something like that idr lmao.
with the weather getting up there i believe we are getting a beach trip to Corpus in the works, only like an hour and a half-2hr drive to Whitecaps beach and you drive right up to the water, good stuff.
So I live in Corpus Christi and Kerrville right now. If you need help with the beach trip, let me know. It's worth going to the National Seashore and driving 20 - 30 miles to get away from people. Don't do it on a holiday weekend and I would plan it before school gets out.

Sounds good to me‼️ Just let me know how to join the SA group and I'll check it out‼️💪🏾

Chad - IGLA San Antonio
210-996-0241

Chad's on the west side of San Antonio, get it done ASAP! All trucks are targets in San Antonio especially in shopping centers, hotels and the airport.
On it‼️ Thank you‼️

Welcome to SA! Be sure to catch up at the next cars and coffee!
View attachment 126381
All I need is a time, day, and location and I'll come check ya out I have plenty of free time on my hands till the wife and kids get here at the end of June so I can use sometime out the house‼️ I know nothing about this place but I'm getting out alittle just not as much as I would like‼️

Last edited:
Welcome to Texas. I came to Houston from MD, back in 2001. Never moved after. Despite its quirks still love being in Texas.

So I live in Corpus Christi and Kerrville right now. If you need help with the beach trip, let me know. It's worth going to the National Seashore and driving 20 - 30 miles to get away from people. Don't do it on a holiday weekend and I would plan it before school gets out.
I'll second this sentiment. National Seashore has some of the prettiest water/beaches in TX if you go down 20-30 miles. I grew up surf fishing down there, and have great memories of how nice it is down there. Make sure you brush up on your sand driving skills, take plenty of water, and do your best to travel in a pack with several vehicles with multiple recovery straps. We got my buddy's truck buried on the back side of the sand dunes in the salt flats, and spent about 5 hours with multiple trucks trying to get it unstuck. Stick to the Gulf side of the dunes!

I'll second this sentiment. National Seashore has some of the prettiest water/beaches in TX if you go down 20-30 miles. I grew up surf fishing down there, and have great memories of how nice it is down there. Make sure you brush up on your sand driving skills, take plenty of water, and do your best to travel in a pack with several vehicles with multiple recovery straps. We got my buddy's truck buried on the back side of the sand dunes in the salt flats, and spent about 5 hours with multiple trucks trying to get it unstuck. Stick to the Gulf side of the dunes!
All this talk is making me think we should organize a Tx national seashore meet

Hell yea, @DinoFuel and I were talking about a beach trip here soon. I think we have a 4ish day weekend here for memorial day. But im sure that when every one want to go. I am NW side too. Let me know when youre @Smoke king free and we all can grab a beer. 🍻

Hell yea, @DinoFuel and I were talking about a beach trip here soon. I think we have a 4ish day weekend here for memorial day. But im sure that when every one want to go. I am NW side too. Let me know when youre @Smoke king free and we all can grab a beer. 🍻
Hell yeah sounds good to me!

I've tied up with family visiting and working on the house‼️ The kids just went back to NY to finish school and I'll be free from Saturday after 5 till I start the next round of projects in a week ‼️ I have to turn my notification on or just PM me and we can get together ‼️

Welcome to Texas. I came to Houston from MD, back in 2001. Never moved after. Despite its quirks still love being in Texas.
I wish I moved here sooner‼️ I love this state and place, so far so good‼️ I'm at peace here and enjoying my zen‼️

Honestly, I can't get use to how kind and helpful people are here‼️ I'm around the corner 5 minutes from La Cantera, six flags near Babcock rd.
Funny thing is Everyone that came to visit me so far gets a giggle from the the name Babcock 😄 as you it's close to you know what‼️😅
Anyhow, I feel very welcomed and my family has enjoyed shooting at the range, indoor sky diving, the shops, Riverwalk, and we can't wait to do more once they come down for good at the end of June‼️ I've been stuck at home getting everything ready for them‼️ All I have left is 4 bedrooms to paint, Flooring, fixtures, one office wall, and a dining room to paint as far as the inside. I'm having some trouble with my pool light cutting off when the spa light turns off and I have to relocate my outdoor kitchen water due to a leaking pvc under ground which got me a $600 water bill‼️
A few lighting issues trouble shooting the wiring outside‼️ I'm doing what I can here alone and getting people to come work on this stuff is costly as I'm finding out they don't know what the hell there doing ‼️🤦🏾‍♂️Hopefully I can find reliable help cause these people I've delt with so far haven't been much help.
Example it took 2 weeks for me to get a quote for 3k for some flood lights and outdoor lighting trouble shooting and my cousin came up from NY and we fixed it together in one day for a few beers and material ‼️😅🤷🏾‍♂️

Perfect location to meet me at Hidden Falls if you wheel your truck. There are some trails the TRX could do without getting it pinstriped or knocking the bumpers off. It shows the rugged Texas terrain.

Perfect location to meet me at Hidden Falls if you wheel your truck. There are some trails the TRX could do without getting it pinstriped or knocking the bumpers off. It shows the rugged Texas terrain.
I'm going to have to check that out‼️ Thanks for the info‼️ Let me know the next time your going and anything I should bring ‼️

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back