Excited about Ram RHO!

It's was more just shit-posting but I was hoping he would come back with something. I hope all the RHOs come with the bed decal so people don't get these trucks twisted with a TRX
I know. He's one of those guys that you don't know at a party but he makes a joke that isn't funny but he thinks is funny so you give a polite half laugh to and keep your eyes averted hoping someone changes the topic. I'm sure he'll come back with haha guys I totaled fooled you!

It's was more just shit-posting but I was hoping he would come back with something. I hope all the RHOs come with the bed decal so people don't get these trucks twisted with a TRX
I cannot wait to see one of these beta mobiles and laugh at them

Dodge sorry. Ram. Is a complete joke. They unveil a truck with a $4k less msrp than a recent original with a bitch cuck i6 with 540hp vs 702 and act like they’re giving us something special. That video was actually hilarious and I felt the value of my trx go up $5k watching it. These will not sell. With level 2 and a couple of options theyll want $95k.
The dirty little secret of the car market right now is that auto makers are using the prices of traditional power plant vehicles to subsidize the unsellable EVs mandated by Fed and States and all of the billions in investment in it's failed technology that's getting flushed down the toilet.

Honestly I think they came in at a great price point and it still mops the raptor in value and performance. Curious to see what the options costs are and what invoice will look like if forum dealers can do steep discounts on these as time goes on. Good overall offering. Still no TRX but they made the most out of what they had to work with in terms of rules and constraints.

Honestly I think they came in at a great price point and it still mops the raptor in value and performance. Curious to see what the options costs are and what invoice will look like if forum dealers can do steep discounts on these as time goes on. Good overall offering. Still no TRX but they made the most out of what they had to work with in terms of rules and constraints.
Base price $69K, fully loaded $79K. Level 1 comes with hands-free driving, massaging seats, a bigger center stack, and the large sunroof. That's $10K less than my 2021 Level 2, and it's only 1 second slower 0-60, which doesn't matter much to me.

They're going to sell a lot of these, while 2024 TRXs will sit on lots because $45K more is a significant additional cost for last year’s model, plus the standard depreciation the moment you drive off the lot. I'm financially comfortable, but I’m sure I’m not alone when it comes to wasting money unnecessarily.

It didn’t have to be this way. They invested literally $0 in hybrids or electrics and then by way of their own stupidity were made to do this. Not putting ford up and also aware of lighting sales but they got ahead of it and will offer a v8 for years.

Base price $69K, fully loaded $79K. Level 1 comes with hands-free driving, massaging seats, a bigger center stack, and the large sunroof. That's $10K less than my 2021 Level 2, and it's only 1 second slower 0-60, which doesn't matter much to me.

They're going to sell a lot of these, while 2024 TRXs will sit on lots because $45K more is a significant additional cost for last year’s model, plus the standard depreciation the moment you drive off the lot. I'm financially comfortable, but I’m sure I’m not alone when it comes to wasting money unnecessarily.
They will not sell a lot of these and I will die on that hill and when eighty posts build numbers I’ll bet anything I’m right. The car market is soft right now and if you want an offroad truck with a 6 cylinder at that price point you’re getting a raptor. Anyone who wanted a TRX has one or will get one.

Also wrong on the 0-60 C&D and multiple outlets ran 3.7 routinely in a trx this is 4.6. You said 1 second I think you meant .1 on published numbers but it’s really 1 second which is a lot and the 0-60 will be okay but that thing will be a DOG 60-100 highway speeds.

It didn’t have to be this way. They invested literally $0 in hybrids or electrics and then by way of their own stupidity were made to do this. Not putting ford up and also aware of lighting sales but they got ahead of it and will offer a v8 for years.
The mandates got pushed back two years but a large reason for the base price increase last year were raised emissions penalties. I agree that EV adoption is failing as its not practical for many but lets face it.....none of us were paying 140k for a fully loaded TRX had they kept the V8 around and continued to pass on the rising penalties to consumers. Its not like RAM wanted to take away their most successful drivetrain.......they have to play by the rules and credit where credit is due.....this is a solid offering for a fair starting price comparted to its peers.

I will still keep my TRX but Ram still made the Raptor a poor offering with the RHO.

The mandates got pushed back two years but a large reason for the base price increase last year were raised emissions penalties. I agree that EV adoption is failing as its not practical for many but lets face it.....none of us were paying 140k for a fully loaded TRX had they kept the V8 around and continued to pass on the rising penalties to consumers. Its not like RAM wanted to take away their most successful drivetrain.......they have to play by the rules and credit where credit is due.....this is a solid offering for a fair starting price comparted to its peers.

I will still keep my TRX but Ram still made the Raptor a poor offering with the RHO.
All of your points are correct and rational but there are people at FCA making deep 6&7 figures who should’ve seen this coming and made vehicles to offset it aka hybrids, electrics etc years ago and then they could have kept the hellcat. Also the TRX based on weight is not even included in their fleet efficiency ratings hence why there’s no gas guzzler tax when you buy one. So there’s that too.

All of your points are correct and rational but there are people at FCA making deep 6&7 figures who should’ve seen this coming and made vehicles to offset it aka hybrids, electrics etc years ago and then they could have kept the hellcat. Also the TRX based on weight is not even included in their fleet efficiency ratings hence why there’s no gas guzzler tax when you buy one. So there’s that too.
Kind of. The emissions penalties are tiered and multi-faceted. It is excluded from gas guzzler tax but they still have to offset their overall avg for vehicles manufactured in each model year which is a separate penalty they could offset by buying credits from other EV companies like Tesla but that ended a few years ago. Gas guzzlers is one of a handful of ways they get you. That's technically a penalty directed towards us the consumer. The others are "intended" for the manufacturer but we all know end up passing through to the consumers.

I agree Ram could have offered EVs or planned better for it. Ford called it the "mustang" and the "F-150" lighting for very strategic reasons......but even they wish they went easier into those ventures as they are multi billion dollar money sinks as the EV demand turned faster then they would have guessed. All that would have only strung it along till 2027 and now 2029 when the harsher tier of penalties were set and stricter mandates needed to be met. They will probably punt that deadline as well lol.

I think my biggest question is the air intake on the rho. They seem to have ditched the heavily filtered restricted approach based off what I can see from the video.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back