Excited about Ram RHO!

Still no RHO in the parts catalog. The only badge listed is a TRX on the tailgate. HFE is shown and so is Hurricane for the performance hood and the Tungsten. BUT NO RHO. Ram is up to something.

....none of us were paying 140k for a fully loaded TRX had they kept the V8 around and continued to pass on the rising penalties ...
I wouldn't want to, but if that's what one would cost, that's what I'd pay if something happened to my '21.

And if necessary, an extra $5K to $10K to avoid the hands free driving, massaging seats, a sunroof, an even larger screen, etc.

They will not sell a lot of these and I will die on that hill and when eighty posts build numbers I’ll bet anything I’m right. The car market is soft right now and if you want an offroad truck with a 6 cylinder at that price point you’re getting a raptor. Anyone who wanted a TRX has one or will get one.
Except a new raptor MSRP is 10k more if you can find a dealer that has an allocation and doesn't want to mark it up. Where you will have ram dealers selling at 5% below invoice

Base price $69K, fully loaded $79K. Level 1 comes with hands-free driving, massaging seats, a bigger center stack, and the large sunroof. That's $10K less than my 2021 Level 2, and it's only 1 second slower 0-60, which doesn't matter much to me.

They're going to sell a lot of these, while 2024 TRXs will sit on lots because $45K more is a significant additional cost for last year’s model, plus the standard depreciation the moment you drive off the lot. I'm financially comfortable, but I’m sure I’m not alone when it comes to wasting money unnecessarily.
What else comes in the level 1?

What else comes in the level 1?

The RHO has potential to be a good daily driver in a few years after I retire the TRX from daily duties. But as complete replacement, not going to happen.

This could've been such a great transition for Ram if they continued the TRX in tandem. This truck is actually a great base model equivalent to fight the Raptor and we'd love it if it didn't mean we lost our TRX/V8 option. Ram is just dropping the ball by not upgrading the suspension, 37 tire package, etc to really compete with the Raptor.

All that said, one of these with 37s and Kings would be a great option for someone who doesn't need a $100k+ v8 version and they'd still be under the cost of a 37pp Raptor.

Reactions: FP3
Weird I don't see ventilated seats in either one. Not sure a 360 camera is worth an extra 10k.

Massaging seats would be nice, bigger screen? Maybe... Not sure what the difference between the consoles is.

Anyone seen the stock wheels? Or they using the stock TRX?

Attachments

• Lvl1.jpg
    Lvl1.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Not a single thing I would want or need. And several I'd pay extra for not to have.

Weird I don't see ventilated seats in either one. Not sure a 360 camera is worth an extra 10k.

Massaging seats would be nice, bigger screen? Maybe... Not sure what the difference between the consoles is.

Anyone seen the stock wheels? Or they using the stock TRX?
The screen is 2” bigger but the bottom 2” is basically just replacement screen buttons for actual buttons that are always there so not actually useable space.

• Sad
Reactions: Two
So the good dealers are advertising large discounts.
72k - 8.5k = 63.5k
23k redeye crate engine
12.5k for HP95 trans from Sipple
99k for a Redeye RHO.
Ram Redeye Hellcat fuckOff lol

So the good dealers are advertising large discounts.
72k - 8.5k = 63.5k
23k redeye crate engine
12.5k for HP95 trans from Sipple
99k for a Redeye RHO.
Ram Redeye Hellcat fuckOff lol
what about install cost? and getting California smog legal?

what about install cost? and getting California smog legal?
If you have to have it installed its probably a 125-130k truck.
Im not in California, I don't know the rules that have to be played to get a swapped car to pass smog.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back