Dusterhoff 937 flex fuel vs. local shops

The 93 tune is nice, however I ended up on E85 about 90% of the time. I just like the flexibility of going back to 93 if I ever get into a sticky situation. This isn't my daily either, however I prefer to put my kids in my truck versus my wife's expedition. So if we take any trip we take my truck.

Sounds like you just drive yours around your home for the most part. You might be fine on a dedicated E85 tune.
Yeah from what I read here the 93 tune is a temporary tune till flex.
The e85 feel must be a nice difference, I will prob get on that option.
Great info

Might want to check the ethanol content at both stations. Not all e85 is created equal.. you can buy a cheap tester bottle on Amazon or make your own.
I have one and all stations I have gone to have been between 79-83% ethanol.

Careful with the full e85 tune if you are lifted. I've broken 2 front axles on the e85 tune, my truck has geiser springs and 37's.

If you are running 93, then fill e85, how long or miles do you have to wait/drive until you can push it?
How long till the engine adjusts?

If you are running 93, then fill e85, how long or miles do you have to wait/drive until you can push it?
How long till the engine adjusts?
For the Dusterhoff inferred logic I usually see the adjustment within 5 miles but try to wait 10 before any WOT. You can keep an eye on the AFR gauge and if you know roughly the e content you can determine what to expect at lambda =1.

What dyno #s did you see with the 937?
There were a couple more revisions after and could tell difference in power. I’m confident it’s over 800rwhp. However, I’m technically not running just a 937 package.

To clarify this was on E85 not 93. I haven't run 93 since it was tuned, i can but see no reason why i should since E85 is readily available down here.

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpeg
    IMG_7547.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back