Dealer says truck shipped today

Congrats!!!

Hmm... we should be seeing your window sticker if your truck is suppose to ship today. Window sticker should be available once the truck has been invoiced and ready to ship.

As of about 8am MST today, according to my script there were NO window stickers showing up.

Have you checked to see if your window sticker is available online?

No window sticker on your VIN yet, I have upped the scan rate on window stickers from 30 mins to every 10 mins. In anticipation of seeing that first one. I am curious to know if it has shipped already or is going to ship later today?

I have and it isn’t showing up yet.

Possible, trucks did make it thru QA Sunday according to plant workers. Probably getting shipped later today since it is probably in the invoice stages with your dealer.

Then let's all hope today/tomorrow we'll see the first window sticker!

Ram needs to get a tuck out before EOY... if I recall correctly they originally said the first initial trucks would ship out in Q4 2020. They better get moving to meet their commitments.

Can you guys tell me how to search for sticker etc? Is there a link you could share with me?

Can you guys tell me how to search for sticker etc? Is there a link you could share with me?
Build Sheet:

Window Sticker:

On both of those links, add your complete VIN to the end.

The pages will show no results even for a valid VIN until the truck has either finished the initial production for the build sheet and been invoiced to the dealer for the window sticker.

Hmm... we should be seeing your window sticker if your truck is suppose to ship today. Window sticker should be available once the truck has been invoiced and ready to ship.

As of about 8am MST today, according to my script there were NO window stickers showing up.

Have you checked to see if your window sticker is available online?

Dealer called me and they have invoice. KZP STATUS

Awesome. Hopefully these will head out today

This is strange, can anyone find what KZP status code is? I find a whole bunch of KZ# codes, but every list seems to skip from a variety of shipping status codes of KZO# to KZT
The only references I can find to KZP are from others asking the same question, "What does KZP mean?" and then claiming that even FCA Chat couldn't tell them what it meant. (Sara fails us again ;) )

On multiple sites they list KZ (top of the invoiced list of status codes) as the point at which the window sticker becomes available so I would have expected to see it by now since we have multiple reporting to be past that step.

Last edited:
This is strange, can anyone find what KZP status code is? I find a whole bunch of KZ# codes, but every list seems to skip from a variety of shipping status codes of KZO# to KZT
The only references I can find to KZP are from others asking the same question, "What does KZP mean?" and then claiming that even FCA Chat couldn't tell them what it meant. (Sara fails us again ;) )

On multiple sites they list KZ (top of the invoiced list of status codes) as the point at which the window sticker becomes available so I would have expected to see it by now since we have multiple reporting to be past that step.
My last chat with FCA Chat a day or so ago - I forget her name - she told me they can't provide us with any code status.

I seen these comments about it
1609361781943.png

1609361839677.png

1609361901367.png

1609361953735.png

Back